17 - Transform Her | EXO

I closed my eyes tightly as if that would block their united invasions. The first thing I felt was Baekhyun's tongue. And then I felt Chanyeol's. The place he chose was way too sensitive, I nearly lost focus. The grains of salt rubbed along my thigh by his tongue were making the hairs on the back of my neck stand. He came close to the base of my legs when he was finished with the salt and by then, my senses were out of control. I could hear Baekhyun laughing and trying to finish his shot at the same time, the excess tequila he poured soaking my bra.

"Look at her face, stop, look at her face! Y'all are missing the fun part!" Baekhyun said in between breaths. He was way behind. It was a race between Kris and Chanyeol and neither of the two replied to Baekhyun as they finished up their shots.

Chanyeol was lapping up the last of his tequila shot all over my thigh, his grip on my legs making bruises. Kris was straight up making hickeys by sucking his tequila off my body. Baekhyun's mouth returned to attend to his share of tequila shot and I bit down on the lime wedge hard, forgetting it was there and wishing it had been a painful bottom lip which could have distracted me. I couldn't stop myself when I felt him circle his tongue unnecessarily and found my hands pushing his head. But they were seized the next second and pinned back up above my head, Baekhyun's presence suddenly gone from my body.

A large hand rested against my cheek as a new weight took over the absence of its competitors. I almost opened my mouth to scream. He smeared his thumb from the corner of my mouth to my ear and secured my head in his hand. The heat of his breath trampled what was left of my sanity. I felt him nearer and nearer, until my lime wedge was finally clinched by another. I let go of the lime wedge and prayed that he'd just take it and go.

"Look at me." His husky voice shattered all hopes. The lime wedge slipped fully into my mouth the second he spoke.

I opened my eyes and fought for the freedom of my arms because I knew he was going to do what he did next. Kissed me on the mouth.

Chanyeol smiled against my lips as we stared into each other's souls. I didn't realize I had stopped struggling until he moved his lips against mine expertly, his tongue advancing. I tried to push the lime wedge out to block his entrance. It was no use. He got in imperially and I had nowhere to dodge as he took control and ravished the spoils to his will. His dominance had me at his feet. The tequila on his breath and the sourness of the lime spiked our kiss infinitely, destabilizing my heart. I heard the clean shattering sound of my crumbled reason.

Perhaps he would have had less effect on me if I had been a little less inebriated, but at that damned moment, Chanyeol became everything.

I gave up trying to feed him the lime wedge and kissed him back, hating him and loving the kiss at the same time. His hold on my wrists weakened. Lust filmed over his eyes as he lowered them to look at me through his pretty lashes. I was starting to forget where I was. Chanyeol's breathing was as irregular as my heartbeats, his hands moved to touch me, and I fell into the giant abyss of pleasure under his ardent ministrations. I never knew a kiss could be this hot when I obviously didn't want it and couldn't even close my eyes. He had bewitched me.

Our pseudo romance ended just as abruptly as it started when Jongin pulled Chanyeol away from me and helped me sit up.

". . . by one second, half a second really -" Kris muttered.

"Can't say I saw that coming. You can still have your dessert though." Baekhyun patted Jongin on the back sympathetically as a sign of comfort before turning to speak to me.

"How was it, Innie? Sour?" Baekhyun laughed and pointed his chin at the trashcan next to the table.

I took out the lime wedge and threw it in the trash, confused, horrified, and fevered. I didn't want to face the fact that I enjoyed that kiss. The pain on my wrists reminded me of how rough Chanyeol was with me and consoled me slightly; I must have struggled hard for him to be this rough. Maybe I didn't enjoy it after all. My head throbbed like an exploding volcano. Thinking was making it hurt too much. I leaned back, too drunk to think and too beat to move next to Jongin. He handed me a cup of water carefully.

"Here," he said quietly, "Drink some water."

I drank it in silence.

"We can now get your game started if you'd like, Jongin-ssi." Chanyeol said, the ragging triumph in his voice made me want to disappear.

"I'll have to take a rain check on that." Jongin's voice was unruffled. "Innie's too drunk tonight."

"That's not what you said a few minutes ago, you know, before she gave me some?"

I glared at Chanyeol. If I could figure out one thing in this state of mind, it was that he needed to shut up.

Jongin read my mind. "You don't need to kiss and tell when we're all already witnesses. We can see what kind of a job you did." His tone was turning harsh. He looked at me and the protectiveness I saw on his face hit me like a sledgehammer. Even in my drunken state I knew how much I missed seeing that look.

"Good, then you know it doesn't take much with her."

Jongin frowned at Chanyeol disapprovingly. The latter twisted his lips into a cruel smile.

"Easy like how they come."

His words made the clockwise spinning in my head go counter-clockwise. That was the last straw.

Instinct guided my body in heated haziness and before I knew it, I was straddling Jongin. He pressed me into him hard, one hand forcing me to arch my back more and the other locking behind my neck, the surprise on his face did not slow him down one bit. Extreme dizziness and the way Jongin bent me into him made me gasp for air. My knees scraped the couch painfully as he slid me up his thighs, and out of the corner of my eye, Chanyeol's wrathful face came into view.

He was fuming.

Inexplicable thrills burned away the last of my rationality at that second. I let Jongin bring me in by the neck and closed my eyes as our lips met each other's.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.