45 - As Bad As EXO

Song: Treat You Better - Shawn Mendes

"When did I tell you no?"

Sehun bit his lip and I shook my head as my brain made sense of what I just said.

"No, no, no, I –"

"You're right. You never did, so maybe I should just take what's been eagerly offered to me –"

"No! No is my answer for everything you ask! And nothing was offered!"

"You didn't have to apologize to me about kissing them, but of course you did, my kind, sweet Innie who apologizes for doing nothing wrong, and feels horrible about hurting my feelings when she doesn't have to, why are you so sweet on me . . ."

I couldn't manage to respond as I busied myself on his lap before he could make another move and he let me, but kept me there also, so that all I could do was reposition my body back to where it was on his lap before he made me straddle him.

"Put me down!" I twisted in his arms crossly after I finally realized I couldn't break free from his hold.

"Nope. You can keep moving though. Hurts nobody."

"Why do I have to sit on your lap?"

"Because it feels good."

"It does not!"

"It does," Sehun shifted me up his thighs to where he wanted me and I blushed profusely as he exhaled in pleasure. "For me. So stay here."

"Thanks for being so considerate of my feelings."

"Put your legs around me then. I'll comfort you."

"You're just as bad as EXO."

"I am EXO."

"Right, I forgot, which means it would've been just as bad if you were there. You wouldn't have stopped Chanyeol from –" I cut myself off. I had said too much.

Sehun was silent for a bit, but I didn't want to say anything either.

"I wouldn't have stopped Chanyeol." He asked, a non-question but I knew he was asking.

"You would have, was what I meant. You would have stopped everything. Th-That's why I wish you were there." I said in a small voice.

"I'd have stopped everything." He repeated my words as if testing out the meaning behind that sentence. "I don't like what you are telling me, Innie. I know you. You wouldn't want help unless you had no choice."

"It wasn't that bad," I lied.

I needed to change the topic to take it as far away from Park Chanyeol as possible because I knew Sehun was two seconds from asking.

"They wanted to play masters and the maid and it was my job to be the maid. Nothing criminal. So, why didn't Oh Sehun come with EXO to –"

"Why did Chanyeol stay behind to talk to Innie, not Miss Choi the intern, this morning after the meeting?"

I felt the guilt in my system soar like a hurricane, demanding me to tell Sehun everything.

-A/N'S IN THE COMMENTS. GUYS PLEASE VOTE ALL MY CHAPTERS. Can we get this to 107 votes and 40 comments?