Baekhyun | The Wench

This chapter is short. Main reason is not enough people commented and voted last time. Does that mean I should stop?

Do you want more?

It'd be a shame if we don't appreciate Lord Sehun's arrival.

Or you can also just appreciate that I updated. :) It's short but I hope you understand, I only posted this because I love you. Please comment and vote to support me. xo

Song: Turn Up - Nickthereal

"For how long you stood there confessing your undying love for him I thought you would have stopped him from leaving."

Sehun turned to speak to Chanyeol before turning back to lock his eyes on the car they were now discreetly following.

"What were you guys arguing about? You look rather . . . delighted."

Sehun snickered, taking in the dark expression on Chanyeol's face.

"What part of consorting with criminals and whores appeals to you, Mr. Oh? I'm curious."

Sehun laughed.

"What?"

"Why didn't you introduce the drug dealers to me? Hmm? Because you knew I'd throw you and your whores in jail?"

"Are you drunk?"

Sehun held in his laughter. "Dude, I'm kicking you off my car if you're drunk."

Chanyeol cursed. "What is the deal between Byun Baekhyun and that wench Scarlett?"

Sehun burst into a roaring laugh, his attempt at being courteous completely thrown. He spoke with difficulty. "What—are you—talking about, bro?

"Is this what you and Baekhyun were fighting about? A wench named—a wench named—"

He couldn't continue because he was laughing too hard.

"Scarlett! Your hooker Scarlett, Oh Sehun!"

Chanyeol pointed at the Rolls-Royce angrily. "The one that's feeding Byun Baekhyun drugs!"

"What—are you—" Sehun shook his head and looked at Chanyeol like the latter was insane. "Who the hell is Scarlett?"

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. RE-READ. Goal: 46 votes 30 comments.