27 - A Minute | EXO

"I did not." She hissed sharply but her face was pure terror.

Chanyeol smiled a little. "You're so cute when you're flustered. I just want to talk to you alone, Innie. Don't look so scared. It's your fault you didn't give me your number."

"And why should I?! I don't know you!" She snapped in undertone.

"Oh I think you know me well enough after last night. C'mon." Chanyeol bit his lip and looked at her from under his lashes.

Innie blushed and tried to get rid of his hold. "I have no idea what you are talking about. Let go of –"

"You couldn't even leave me alone last night." Chanyeol bent down once again to speak into her ear, brushing his lips against her earlobe lightly on purpose. "I think I deserve a minute here."

She shivered as he had expected. Chanyeol tried not to smile too widely as he straightened up and tugged the now mellowed girl back into the meeting room with him effortlessly. He loved how sensitive she was.

"What do you want? I already left you a note." The girl looked up into his face and spoke in a pleading tone.

"Exactly." Chanyeol shook his head. "How could you just leave like that? After what happened last night? How could you leave without waking me? What –"

"Enough of this ear-nibbling caper, Mr. and Mrs. Park, we are leaving. You can stop the pillow talking now." Baekhyun smirked and made a face.

"Please go ahead and continue your unfinished business in this lovely chamber without us."

Chanyeol pulled Innie gently to the other side of the room with him to leave the doorway open for exit.

Baekhyun did a flowery curtsy mockingly and started the exodus. The ones who weren't at the café last night didn't have too big of a problem with the girl being an intern after they got over their initial shock and started to head out as well, chatting about lunch.

"I want Korean barbecue, the one down the street with unlimited refills, we haven't been there in a while –"

"I want Chinese food –"

"Who's coming with us though?"

"Let's get chicken –"

"You guys sure you don't want to just call some place for delivery?"

"I'm gonna go back and crash." Kris yawned.

Jongin gave Innie a small smile as he exited the room. "Glad to see you again, Innie. I hope you made it home alright last night."

"You know you can just punch him, right? Miss Choi?" Jongdae called out to Innie as he followed Jongin out. "If he is annoying you, just punch him in the –"

"Thank you very much, Jongdae-ssi, door's that way, keep walking." Chanyeol waved Jongdae a vulgar goodbye.

Junmyeon had a heavy frown. He stopped at the door and stared at Chanyeol. "I need a word with you later, Chanyeol. This morning was unacceptable. I hope you have a good explanation for last night."

He then turned to bow to Innie. "It was a pleasure to meet you today, Miss Choi. Please do kindly excuse our offenses. If Chanyeol gives you any problem –"

"Innie and I are friends, hyung, don't worry about – about . . ."

Junmyeon gave Chanyeol a withering look and the latter shut up accordingly.

The leader recomposed his face and offered the girl a nervous smile. "I hope we work gaily together in the future, Miss Choi. Should Chanyeol be a problem, please don't hesitate to let me know."