29 - Fate | EXO

I am so obsessed with this song. //

"I just needed t-to tell you about something." The girl backed a couple of steps away from him and looked around the dim room cautiously when they were finally alone together. "I heard – I overheard you earlier, I-I didn't mean to . . ." She lowered her head. "I had to tell you – I meant ask, ask you . . . Did you – Were you . . . talking about . . . lost keys?"

Bloody hell.

My keys.

Sehun couldn't believe what he was hearing.

She can't be saying what I think she is saying. What I think she is about to say.

"Did you . . . by any chance . . . l-l-lose your keys yesterday?"

He felt the world spin.

She has them.

"You have my keys." He asked weakly.

This must be what it felt like to win jackpot.

"I don't." She said automatically, then frowned at herself. "I-I don't know. I don't –"

She stopped talking and glared at him coming closer helplessly.

"How?" He whispered equally helplessly, to god maybe.

She looked up into his face and stood as still as she could against the wall, in between his arms. "Th-they might not be yours . . ."

"Then why are you here?"

She was speechless for two seconds.

"Alright, th-they might be yours –"

"They must be mine." He just wanted to hold her. What was this?! A test? Fate? Could he just hold her?

"They –" She started. Another two seconds of silence. Her lashes flitted. His heart skipped. And then she sighed. "What keychain do you have with them?"

Sehun closed his eyes. If he had one ounce of doubt about her having his keys, that doubt was now gone. She must have overheard his conversation with Baekhyun about his initials on the Thor keychain and realized those keys were his keys.

"Thor's hammer with O.S.H. on it."

The girl was unable to balance herself and bumped into his left arm. She shook and shrunk away immediately but that only led to her rebounding off his right arm. Sehun held back a grin as he kept both of his palms on the wall next to her shoulders and watched her face turn scarlet. He did not miss the fact that she did not try to push him away.

"I can't believe this." She finally mumbled, still in between his arms once more.

Sehun bowed his head. "Neither can I."

The girl took in a sharp breath and bit her lip, her eyes closed halfway before fluttering up and down between his eyes and his lips. Does she know she looks like she wants it? Sehun cursed in his heart. I can't kiss her. Not yet. Her heart needs to be mine when I kiss her.

He dropped his arms and turned around to lean into the wall next to her. Hard. They stayed next to each other like that for a while. Sehun turned to look at her when he heard her sigh again.

"You are so upset." He dunked his head so he could stare up at her.

"Why are you so upset?" He tried to keep a straight face but was unable to hold back his chuckle after seeing her cute confounded expression

"Why are you so upset?" He tried to keep a straight face but was unable to hold back his chuckle after seeing her cute confounded expression. Her loveliness was destroying him.

"I-I am not upset. I just –" She shook her head, upset. "I can't believe this." She said to herself.

Sehun dug his hands into his pockets. "Yeah, why did you steal my keys?"

She glared at him and detached herself from the wall jaggedly. "S-steal your keys? I found them on the street, w-waited there, even left a note to make sure –"

"Kidding, Innie." He put up his hands with a smile. "I'm really glad you found them. Dunno what I would have done without ya. You saved my life."

The girl looked at him warily, taking in his glee. "Don't be too happy about it yet." She frowned.

But she had misinterpreted his joy. He wasn't happy he found his keys. He was happy she found them.

The girl bit her lip. "I-I don't have your keys with me. They are at my apartment."

"Perfect." Sehun laughed.

She looked at him in confusion. Sehun flashed a smile in return.

"I'm coming over tonight to get them from you."

---

Sssssnap. Wild Night 2.0? Sehun Edition?? ;) I knew you were trouble when ya walked inn, Oh Sehunnn.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

If you can vote only once, then comment twice, reread it three times, and share it four times. Goal: 200 reads, 20 votes, 20 comments. Don't make me the only person that fangirls over this awesome book, fangirl with me. Be in my gang if you love my story.

Let's play a game. I say update? You say YES. Update?