42 - Sold | EXO

Song: I Need Your Love - Madilyn Bailey cover of Ellie Goulding

"It's g-g-good to have dreams."

I said even though I couldn't feel my legs. It was a miracle I was still standing.

Oh Sehun straightened up with a smile, shook his head as if I were a little kid who needed scolding, and let go of me. I nearly fell to my knees.

"Goodbye, Innie."

I leaned into the wall to keep myself upright, watching in increasing panic as Oh Sehun moved toward the exit.

He can't be serious.

Oh Sehun unlocked the door.

"Stop! W-wait. Wait."

He turned to face me with a smirk and waited for me to speak.

"D-don't go."

I swallowed.

I can't do this. I suck at this. I don't know how to do this!

Oh Sehun pulled the door open.

"No! Don't, Sehun, I . . ."

"You what?"

"I . . ."

I want to die.

"C-come back. I need your help."

He tried to stop himself from laughing out loud. I was slipping down the stupid wall.

"I can see that. You can't seem to stand. I haven't even done anything." His eyes were twinkling. "Imagine what you'd be like when we actually –"

"Shut up."

He stayed silent with smiling eyes. I managed to support myself somewhat, thanking gods and shooting stars for not falling to my complete disgrace in front of Oh Sehun. He held the door lazily and enjoyed the view.

"You look great in my clothes. It's such a turn-on."

His blatant words weren't helping.

"What were you saying though, Innie? Please continue. I'm under the impression that you need me for something."

Devil incarnate.

"Come back here."

He inspected me.

"Is that your final attempt?"

I was on the verge of collapsing. Mentally and physically.

"N-no."

My voice broke.

He looked at me unaffectedly. "Good. Try harder this time."

"P-please come back . . . to me. I-I really need you."

He shifted. On the spot. I felt fuzzy seeing how visibly my words could affect him. It was peculiar, electrical, it felt good yet I was mad that he was making me do this.

"Don't leave me."

Sehun looked molten for half a second before his eyes refocused and he collected himself.

"That's not good enough. Give it to me, baby girl. C'mon."

"I-I can't – I don't know how! You awful, manipulating –"

"You know how."

He pulled the door further back and walked.

"No – Please! Sehun . . . Come back, please."