14 - Way Out | EXO

The strip show began with Baekhyun losing his shirt. Then Jongin. Then Minseok. Kris took his off carelessly and flung it to the other side of the couch. They didn't even bother to start with the shoes and socks. Chanyeol stripped and threw his shirt down right in front of me when it was his turn. I turned my eyes away and took a sip of soju, my body warm. This alcohol was not enough to distract myself from the abs. Everywhere I looked there was a naked torso. Maybe I should just get drunk now.

A several rounds and a few bottles of soju later, I was taking off my last sock. Chanyeol eyed me with a crooked smile so devious my throat dried. That was the last piece of clothing before I must remove the relevant ones. And every single one of them was waiting, for the next time I lose.

The room went into an excited hush as the next round started.

My high card was a Six. The three cards on the board were a pair of Two's and the Jack of Spades.

I felt my heartbeats increase as I dealt the fourth card on the board.

Nine of Spades. Still nothing.

I stole a glance at the rest of them and saw that they were all looking at me.

"What d'you think she'll go for? Shirt or skirt?"

"Panties, she'll drop the panties first and then she'll take off her shirt."

I wanted to black out. The light buzz I had was too weak to hide my mortification. I dealt the last card in silence.

King of Spades.

My hand had nothing.

Baekhyun took a look at the board and leaned back, gesturing for us to bow down to him and staring at me with a smirk that chilled my heart.

"It's over, kids. Take it off." Baekhyun waved his hand at us slackly and tossed his cards down.

Ten and Queen of Spades. Combined with the board his hand made Nine, Ten, Jack, Queen, King. He had the highest straight flush.

Minseok shook his head and threw his cards down, frustrated. He had two King's. I stayed immobile as the others started to stand up to remove their articles of clothing. Seeing four, hot, half-naked guys unbuckle their belts together should be an exotic sight but I was too deep in my own woes to enjoy the scene. Kris dropped his pants and threw it to the end of the couch and suddenly, I was the only one who still needed to take something off. With all eyes on me.

"You need help?" Chanyeol sniggered.

I ignored him and poured myself a shot of tequila. This had to be quick.

The burn from the hard liquor numbed my mind and I went down the buttons as fast as I could, shrugging out of my wet blouse and throwing it at Chanyeol's face before anyone could talk dirty. Kris whistled.

"Nice." He gave me a thumbs-up.

Chanyeol grabbed my shirt and threw it across the room.

"What a true American, Innie." He snickered as his eyes traveled down my body blatantly, his smile deepening in commendation. "Dunno why you wanted to hide something this perfect."

Baekhyun grinned and sent me a heartfelt compliment as if he wasn't bare-chested and I wasn't in a bra. "You look great."

I didn't even know if I should feel good about that or not at this point. I just wanted to feel out. The only way I could get naked in front of a bunch of hot strangers was if I were drunk. And the soju was too weak. I poured another shot of tequila and downed it, wanting to feel the hit. Needing it.

Kris walked over to the mini-fridge and brought back a bunch of vodkas, whiskeys, and tequilas. "Take your pick." He said in English and I smiled at him, grabbing a handle all for myself.

Chanyeol frowned slightly at Kris.

The next round of Texas Hold 'em resulted in everybody stripping down to their underwear's. Kris took off his sock. I took off my skirt. Pool party. Just think of this as your everyday Californian pool party, I tried to desensitize my blurring senses more with a safer illusion. The vodka was definitely strong. I took another sip and snuggled up next to Jongin, giggling as I realized he didn't have a shirt on and we were touching skin on skin. He magically produced a shirt out of nowhere and threw it over my legs. I looked up at him with a smile. He smiled back and pulled me into him by the waist.

"Slow down, Kim Jongin." Minseok laughed under his breath.

Perhaps the alcohol was finally working, or maybe it was all just him, but I was skidding with no brakes, and Jongin felt amazing.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.