11 - Survival Instinct | EXO

Song: Wolf - Exo

Know them? I put the bottle down on the table discreetly and sneaked another few steps away as they talked over each other. If they assumed I knew them, they must be kind of . . .

". . . not as famous as we think –"

"Nah, she's just from the countryside somewhere, maybe Pluto, Mars –"

". . . better if she had no idea really, I miss meeting people like this –"

"It's definitely better that she doesn't know us, no need to worry about our image –"

"This is seriously daebak –"

"Let's start the games. I want to see how a girl really reacts to us –"

"Too late for Chanyeolie, isn't it? She obviously loathes Park Chanyeol," snickered the guy with the cute squared smile.

Chanyeol stood up and pulled me back with him into the couch. "She obviously loves me."

I tried to move away from him but he draped his arm over my shoulder and crushed me into him affectionately.

"You really need to lose the clothes." He grinned at my wetness and turned to address the crowd. "The Apartment Game? Noonchi Game? Baskin Robbins 31?"

"Let her pick. And you can't have her all to yourself, 'Master Yeol,'" The guy next to me mocked in pitched voice, earning a round of laughter from everyone else. "Sharing is caring," he took Chanyeol's arm off my shoulder and smiled at me. "Come to oppa, oops I meant Master Baekhyun –"

"Why are you two fighting when Innie clearly prefers Kim Jongin? Neither of you Prince Charming's made great impressions from what I can see –"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kris." The hot guy who winked at me earlier greeted me in English with his deep seductive voice and extended his hand to me in a very apparent attempt to make a great impression. "But of course that's Master Kris to you." He instructed as an afterthought, and then added my name to try to sound nicer. "Innie."

Though still in danger among a pack of wolves, I couldn't help but smile a little. Hot guys were rarely this quirky. "Nice to meet you too, Kris."

The room went into a pause once again. I tensed up automatically. Not again . . . What did I say?! Why are they like this . . .

Oh.

I forgot.

"M-m-master Kris." I stammered desperately, hoping that would fix the damage but even Jongin looked surprised. Chanyeol looked scary with a straight face. Baekhyun frowned like a vampire. They were freaking me out. I wished I hadn't forgotten to call Kris master but they were taking this way too seriously . . . Just what on earth is their problem –

"You're from America?" Chanyeol asked incredulously. I blinked.

What?

Knowledge slowly dawned on me. I chewed on my lip nervously and leaned into him subconsciously after seeing his expression. I must have spoken English to Kris.

"Yes, Master Yeol." My submissiveness hit home. I watched the satisfied smile spread across his handsome face and sighed internally though I myself was pleased by how sweet and meek my voice sounded. Maybe I could survive this after all.

"She's so good at this." The guy next to Jongin took a sip from his bottle and said in a husky voice, his Adam's apple bobbing. "Makes me want to try it now."

Comment and vote. xo