8 - Cold Shower | EXO

I kept my mouth shut as tightly as I could even though that was my only defense. His left hand was still in my hair and he pushed my head forward, tapping the bottle against my lips with his right hand.

"Why did I know this was gonna happen?" He laughed quietly and stared into my eyes, his eyes glinting. "Just remember my name when you beg."

Then he poured the soju down my chest.

I couldn't think straight until I realized I was shaking, in humiliation. My entire front was wet. The icy soju had drenched through my clothes, making my white uniform shirt transparent. He looked down at me brazenly, not bothering to hide the lust in his eyes.

"Got you a head start," he said huskily and caressed my bottom lip slowly with his thumb. "Open your mouth."

The command was curt. He pried my mouth open with his thumb and stuck the bottle in before I could even react. I felt my head tilt back roughly and nearly gagged the next second as alcohol poured down my throat. I reached up to grab his arms and tried to move his hands fruitlessly, swallowing against my will to keep from choking on the burning liquor.

The pouring didn't stop. My eyes watered as I continued to swallow and my hands dropped to rest against his thighs, tapping them lightly to try to get him to stop. Stop it, please, I looked at him pitifully and shook my head as I tapped against his thighs. Then just as sudden, the pouring stopped. I took in a huge breath and saw the ceiling spin. Austere vertigo overtook me the instant he pulled the bottle away and let go of my head. It could be the blood rushing back down from my brain, or the alcohol rushing up to it, but I was so dizzy I had to lean forward to steady myself, by holding onto his thighs.

"Stop . . . I can't drink anymore . . ."

"S-sir! You can't do this! Our waitresses . . ."

"Beg, maid. Beg and your master shall have mercy."

"Sir! Waitresses aren't required to drink at our . . ."

"I thought you advertised your place as 'the Maid Café that satisfies all needs.' Aren't your waitresses supposed to address me as 'master' at the very least? Sir?" He drawled as he stroked the back of my ear sensuously.

"Y-yes, sir, but . . ."

"Beg." He forced my head back so our eyes met. "You're not getting up until this bottle is empty."

The smile on his lips was faint but dangerous. I looked over to my boss and saw him speechless. Damn it.

I was on my own.

"Please . . ."

"Please what?" He asked softly.

"Please, master . . ."

"Master who?"

"Master Y-yeol, please, I can't drink anymore . . ."

"Oh, what to do." He shook the bottle slightly to show me there was still soju inside. "You gonna kneel here forever?"

I felt my cheeks heat up. This devil. He was really making me beg.

"Hmm?"

"Please, Master Yeol, just this once, h-have mercy just this once, I beg you . . ."

"Oh you do?" He purred, tracing my lips with his thumb lazily.

I shivered. "Y-yes, I beg you, Master Yeol, please . . ."

"Such a good girl." He smirked and poured the rest of the soju down my back. "And there your bottle's empty."

The rest of the room seemed just as dazed as I was. No one moved or said anything as Monster Yeol sauntered over to Mr. Kim and grabbed the basket of soju. I pressed my palms into my knees and closed my eyes to try to get rid of the dizziness in midst of unbearable coldness.

"How drunk is Park Chanyeol?"

"I never knew he was into this maid stuff."

"He just likes the girl. The girl is too cute. She's totally his type."

"He doesn't seem that drunk." The person closest to me sounded like he could be my friend.

I looked over and took in yet another good-looking face. He had full lips and warm eyes, with messy hair that added to his rugged look and he was looking over at me with a slight frown of concern. Our eyes met for a brief second before I looked away. How could my heart race in this situation? This was not the time. I bit my lip to clear my head of the swooning and looked toward my boss and that Yeol guy.

"I'm sorry, sir, but y-you can't have all these girls in your room. It's one waitress per room and this," Mr. Kim threw his hands out uneasily, "Is against . . ."

"They piled in on their own. I assure you, sir, we never wanted them in here." The handsome devil took a sip from the new bottle he had just gotten himself and leaned against the wall. "I was under the impression that you were working on sending us someone who'd provide a delightful, authentic, Maid Café experience, as you so promised, sir, since the last girl was basically a disastrous banshee. We really just need one waitress who isn't wetting herself or dropping to her knees in our mere presence, have you perhaps found . . ."

He followed Mr. Kim's gaze to land his eyes right back on me. "Ah."

He took another sip of soju as unfiltered thirst fogged his now half-lidded eyes. "Her."

No. No no no no no, there's no way I'm staying to serve this room after what he just did to me. No!

"Yes, sir." My boss shifted nervously and brought his hands together. "But if you don't want her I can send someone else . . ."

"No, I want her. We'll take her for the night then. Please clear our room of the extras."

He turned to stare at me with a shadowy grin though his words were still directed at Mr. Kim. "And make sure no one else comes in this time."

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.