0.10 - Occupied Wall

Song: Fall For You - Wizardz of Oz feat. Xandy

"W-we need to leave. Wh-where can we go?" No where. All stores were closed and there weren't even cars behind which they could take cover.

Though not yet onto the street they were on, the running footsteps were coming closer and closer. He held her hand and started walking down the street fast. Maybe they could make it to the next intersection and turn onto another street.

"We won't make it." Her weak voice was too sweet against the sinister night.

"They won't bother us if we're minding our own business." He kept his voice gentle. He was perturbed too but he tried to remain composed and calm her nevertheless. His heart leapt when he felt her tight grip on his hand.

"How do you know? This is all because of you!" She suddenly yelled. "I would've been long gone if it weren't for you!" She shook his hand away furiously.

Something changed in the air. A second of confusion and he realized immediately what changed: the footsteps were onto their street now. They didn't make it to the intersection.

It was too late now.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw two men running toward them. He shielded his body between her and the oncoming strangers and pushed her into the brick wall of the building harshly.

"What the hell are you doing!" She cursed under her breath and pushed back against his chest with one hand but he grabbed her hand and slammed it down next to her body.

"Shut up," he pressed himself into her and lowered his head, "Just pretend we have no idea they are here, that we're too occupied."

"How is that even going to help us?" She was shivering under his hold. He did not miss her sharp intake of breath when he brought her head toward him with his other hand.

"Just be quiet, let them run. We didn't see anything, we're not even here."

"That is the most stupid thing I've ever...."

He kissed her.

Hard.

Her eyes were wide open in shock at first. He grazed her soft lips possessively. His hand went to her lower back and he pressed her into him, allowing her no chance of escape. There was no space in between their bodies and he wasn't sure if those rapid heartbeats were his anymore. He swiped his tongue over her lips as he locked her head in place with his other hand and watched her eyelids flutter, closing weakly as she gasped into their kiss. He sought entrance as soon as she caved. Her tongue retrieved timidly upon meeting his and her whole body shook under his hold as she tried to revoke her invitation. But he was too much for her refusal. He knew how to make her dance with him. The provocation was only needed for short of a second before she gave him an electrifying response. Her kisses were burning him alive. His body was too hot against his clothes and he advanced, crushing her against the wall roughly. Her breathing was ragged, her mouth too welcoming, she was a complete doll in between his hands.

The running footsteps slowed as they came near, announcing their imminent doom. He tried to hide her from view and felt his whole body harden against hers. If he had to die, he had to die after he had kissed the goddess. And now he had.

He was ready to take the hit. For her.

A cackling chuckle sounded right next to them. "We gonna shoot the lovebirds or what?"