38 - Lose Lose Situation | EXO

Song: Don't Go - EXO

Oh Sehun finally released me when I forgot why I was even here with him. He stared at me with a smile and shrugged out of his coat. I took a step back instinctively.

"Come here."

He shook his coat out and draped it over my shoulders, bringing me back to him before I could get too far. I froze as he fixed his coat on me carefully, his alluring scent once again making me feel drunk. It was so nice and warm. I can't fall for this.

"I-I don't need –"

"Shh." He looked down at me lovingly and stopped me from shaking his coat off. "Be good."

"Oh Sehun –"

"Let's go up. C'mon." He bit his lip, his eyes twinkling. "It's cold."

"Then wear your damn coat!"

I tried to get his coat off my back but he stopped me again.

"You wear my damn coat."

I was a little taken aback. He had always been really gentle in speech when he talked to me but it was kind of hot when he talked back.

"I'm not cold."

"I felt you shiver just now." Oh Sehun shook his head. "You were shivering when you first opened that door too. You are not wearing anything."

"I'm –"

I stopped talking, suddenly aware of my outfit. Or lack thereof.

No.

I sucked in a breath. What the hell am I wearing?!

Oh Sehun laughed when he saw my face.

"You need to stop, Innie. Stop looking this cute."

He was still laughing but I was wishing this was the Invisibility Cloak. How could I just run down here in my horrible pajamas? Oh, there was only one solution to this.

I took off his coat, shoved it to his chest, and turned to leave. My whole body was warm because of how little I was wearing. He grabbed me before I could walk away.

"Innie."

He was very clearly trying to keep a straight face. And failing. I hit his arm with my free hand as my face burned. I felt naked in front of him.

"Put my clothes on."

"No. I'm going up. Stop trying to –"

"That's it? You waited the whole night for me just to leave right after giving me my keys?"

His smile was crass.

"Wh-who waited the whole night? I wasn't waiting, I was sleeping."

"So I see." He winked. "Prettily."

This brat.

"You are too nice to me, Innie. You are so kind and cute I can't bear the thought of hurting you. I was expecting at least some form of yelling or interrogation."

He paused to look at me playfully. I didn't know what to do at all. Am . . . am I supposed to, interrogate?

"I-I'm not kind. I am still angry! Wh-who said I forgave you?"

He grinned as if I just said "I love you" to him.

"The thought of you waiting for me . . ." He shook his head and closed his eyes. "You spending the whole night waiting on me . . ."