Chapter 2

re·per·cus·sion

/ˌrēpərˈkəSHən,ˌrepərˈkəSHən/

something that happens because of another action.

"That hurts."

S O O J I N -

Her name was literally engraved in my head right now.

But even if they are somewhat not a threat, I couldn't really let my guard down. She's from another company.

"Yeh Shuhua?" I mumble as I spin my pen around my fingers. She's quite interesting for me and I can't wait to meet her again. I didn't got the chance to have a conversation with her last night, as it seems like she's avoiding me.

And just by that I totally know that she's aware.

"Good morning Ms. Seo, Ms. Cho is here to see you." I released a deep sigh as I pressed on the intercom. "Let her in." I know I sounded so bored right now well I really am actually.

Why is she here again?

I grab the folder that was on my table, keeping it inside my drawer and just in time she have entered my office again.

I'm definitely thinking that she's keeping an eye on me for some reasons. She's here almost every day. "So what brings you here unnie?" I ask keeping my same bored tone. "You have that resting bitch face again." I scoff at her comment to me.

"If you're here just to kill some time, you better get out. I still have some things to do." I seriously said this time because I indeed have so many things to do right now.

"I'm not here to kill some time, just here to ask some favor." I arched my left eyebrow, eyes questioning her. It's very rare for her to ask a favor from me. I mean she have never asked a favor from me like never.

"What is it?" I ask, this might be important guessing by how her face is right now. "Dad asked me to accompany Shuhua but I couldn't say no to him so I messaged Shuhua to go here to meet up." Miyeon explained to me and it was completely fine with me.

But my eyes widen as I realize what she just said.

"How'd you get Shuhua's number?" I ask quite aggressively. I saw my sister's eyes twitch for a second. "Uh from her?" I let myself calm down. "You aren't sure?" I ask, my eyes squinting.

"I got it from her, we got along pretty well. Oh and one thing I forgot to tell her that you're the one going to accompany her instead of me." I couldn't even say anything after that as she waves her hand completely exiting my office.

They got along but she isn't gonna accompany Shuhua? I wonder what she's gonna do today though. Miyeon unnie isn't the type to pass her responsibility to others yet she just did right now.

Well I guess I'll just have to wait for Shuhua.

===

A stylish sedan car stopped right in front of a 47 story building.

"So high." Shuhua comments as she looks out of her tinted windows. She grab her purse from the passenger seat, getting out of her car. She wasn't dumb enough to not realize that Miyeon actually sent her an very suspicious address.

"She could've just told me that she can't go with me." Shuhua said to herself as she heads inside the building.

The interior was made with modern touch, it almost seems like a hotel for her. All of the employees were busy yet they were all in sync.

Heading to the front table, she was greeted politely by the girl. 'So far from the manners of the CEO of thia company.' Shuhua thought as she remembers how Seo Soojin acted so inappropriately towards her last night.

That it made her feel uncomfortable.

Of course she knew that this building is owned by none other than Seo Soojin.

The picture of the building and Soojin's face is always all over the newspapers, tabloids and even headlines in news.

She wasn't really surprised by it. She admits it, that woman is very smart.

"What can I do for you ma'am?" The girl asks  getting Shuhua's attention. "I have an appointment with Ms. Seo." Shuhua answered although she knows to herself that she really doesn't have any appointment with that woman.

"I'll check on her secretary about it. Can I please have your name? so we can assist you."

"Yeh Shuhua."

"Ms. Seo someone is at the lobby saying that she have made an appointment with you but you don't have any appointments in our schedule for today." Soojin stood up, as she press on the intercom. "What's her name?" Soojin asks.

"Yeh Shuhua."

"Tell Han to assist her by the lounge." Soojin simply said as she grabs her wallet and phone before heading out of her office.

Her the sound of her heels clicking on the floor mostly caught the attention of the employees.

She quickly entered the elevator not really minding the attention she's getting, she's already used to it.

Her hair was down as it emphasize the little curls at the end.

===

S H U H U A -

I was kindly assisted by the girl from the front table, I could definitely say that their manners on handling people are great.

I sat by the lounge waiting for the person who's gonna accompany me today. Miyeon unnie haven't replied to my message yet.

Last night was a whole game of avoiding. She's very vicious perfectly true to what I've heard and I'm not letting someone like her do things like that to me again.

Though I was flustered.

"It's very nice to see you again Ms. Yeh." I tilted my head to the side and saw her standing at the end of the couch. "Well not for me." I responded as I stand up, walking near her.

"Let's go." I shortly said as I pass by her but I felt a soft hand grip on my wrist, stopping me. "Just a second." I looked at her confused.

She moved closer to me, I frowned as I felt her hot breath in my neck.

===

Soojin's hand roamed around Shuhua's body from the top down to her legs and before she can even go further she felt a stinging pain coursing through her right cheek.

"W-hat t-he fuck are you doing?" Soojin was taken aback when she saw the girl at the brink of letting her tears stream down.

"That hurts." Soojin rubbed her cheek trying to ease the pain of Shuhua's slap. Shuhua looks around the building but no one paid attention to them making her confused to the pit.

"I just did some body check on you." A smirk was visible on Soojin's face as she walks ahead leaving Shuhua.

"We'll be using my car." Soojin added while waving her car keys, showing them to the girl.