Chapter 27

in·ti·ma·cy

/ˈin(t)əməsē/

a private cozy atmosphere

"Is she okay now?"

Just as Soyeon was about to answer, Miyeon received a phone call from her secretary.

"I will be at the office today." Miyeon utters, eyes focused on her phone. "I won't be able to be with you today, if you want to stay here then do so but if you don't want to. I'll have our driver drive you back." The atmosphere between them was rather cold and Soyeon doesn't have any idea why Miyeon is suddenly acting so odd.

It was as if her words got stuck in her throat that she couldn't response to the older.

Miyeon waited but ended up sighing, the throbbing pain of her head is killing her right now and she refuse to believe what she saw yesterday. She still wants to know what really happened yesterday but not today.

She tends to be really grumpy and hot headed the day after being drunk, she doesn't want to talk to Soyeon lile this. She might end up throwing tantrums at the latter.

"I will stay here and wait for you." Miyeon didn't really mind because Soyeon is here oftentimes.

"Do as you please, I will be taking my leave now."

===

Shuhua moaned, feeling Soojin's teeth grazing her neck. Unlike yesterday, she's adjusting quite fast to Soojin's touches though she's still sensitive today but it's a good kind of sensitive.

She wants the older to touch her more, she want to feel Soojin more.

"Kiss me." Soojin chuckles at how demanding Shuhua can be, nonetheless she'll do it anyway. Connecting their lips once again, Shuhua squirms underneath the older. Feeling such warm hand on her inner thigh.

"Can I?" Soojin slightly backs away as she asks the younger, her hand on the waistband of Shuhua's shorts. The younger nodded, letting the older have her way.

She was pretty much exposed in front of Soojin right now considering that the latter was able to get rid of her outer clothes leaving her with only her undergarments.

It was kinda embarrassing for her since she has never reached this kind of intimacy with Minnie before but with Soojin, she's giving the older what she have.

Soojin slowly goes down, eyes not leaving Shuhua's own as if she's telling the younger to watch intently with eyes wide open.

Never dare to blink.

Close proximity, only centimeter apart. Soojin smiles before gently touching Shuhua through her unsurprisingly wet undergarment. Shuhua's breath hitched, toes curling at the feeling.

"Shuhua? Yeh Shuhua, are you here?" The two were frozen on the couch, Shuhua was quick enough to push the older away from her. Wearing her clothes back as if nothing was just about to happen.

"ShuShu?" A tall figure emerged from the door with a curious expression. "How'd you get in?" Shuhua asks, standing up and welcoming her guest while Soojin was just seated with a long face.

Disappoinment was hovering all over Soojin and it just makes Shuhua awkwardly laugh that they were interrupted.

"Don't you remember? You gave me your spare key card. Anyway who is she?" Soojin tilted her head, she has no energy to smile right now, her mood is broken into pieces right now. Shuhua definitely remembers that she gave the spare key card to Tzuyu, but she's curious to why the latter is here right now.

"She's Soojin, my friend." Tzuyu nodded, comfortably sitting on the single couch. Paying a single glance towards Soojin. "I've never met this friends of yours, if I'm intruding I can go leave." Tzuyu wasn't that dense not to notice the atmosphere between the two.

Shuhua settled to introduce Soojin as her friend because both of them haven't made an agreement what to label their relationship right now, although Soojin is clearly acting as her lover.

"Did you and Sana unnie fought?" Shuhua asks diverting the atmosphere, even when they were in Taiwan. Tzuyu tends to barge inside her house when she and her girlfriend is fighting. It was written all over Tzuyu's face already.

"What is it this time?" Shuhua added as she sits back beside Soojin who's remaining silent and sulking. "She's cheating on me." Even though Soojin was relieved to know that Shuhua's friend is taken, she was still taken aback hearing those words.

Cheating had a huge impact in her life starting with her family but eventually she got over it. Accepting her fate, that she's a product of her mother's affair.

"What?!" For as long as Shuhua knows Sana, there was no way that the older would do something like that well maybe.

"I don't want to jump into this conclusion but she's giving me more reasons to doubt her actions this past few days." Tzuyu was never the irrational type of person, Shuhua have known the girl as someone who always consider a lot of things before coming to a conclusion.

It must've been too much that Tzuyu came to this.

Soojin sighed for the fourth time already while stirring the fried rice she's making for Shuhua and Tzuyu. "Is she okay now?" Soojin asks, feeling the younger behind her. Shuhua wrapped her arms around Soojin's waist, watching how skillfully the latter is tossing it up.

"Sort of, she'll be okay soon enough. Sana unnie is already on her way to pick her up." Shuhua replied, they ended up accompanying Tzuyu to drink a few cans of beer. Even if she wants to take her friend home, she wouldn't risk their safety.

"I see, this is almost done. I'll serve you two an equal plate. I don't wanna leave a sour impression to your friend." Shuhua giggles, letting go so Soojin can move freely around the kitchen. "We can continue where we left later." Shuhua seductively utters, leaving a chaste kiss on the corner of Soojin's lips.

Soojin was flustered for a moment, "She's quite unpredictable for me." Soojin mutters under breath, turning off the stove.

===

It wasn't a lie that she'll be at the office today, just that she's expecting a guest to visit her today.

An unusual call from her rival the moment she woke up.

"What do you want to talk about?" Miyeon asks, pressure filled the air as the two refuses to back down.