Chapter 48

week

/wēk/

a period of seven days

"Miss Shuhua please look over here."

Shuhua arrived in Paris by 1:30 am, that was her longest flight ever.

"Do you want to rest or eat first?" Muxi asks as they wait for their car. "I think I'll eat first since I sleep throughout the flight." Shuhua answered, and soon a black van arrived.

With guards assisting them, "You'll have a busy schedule tomorrow morning." Muxi reminded, she's basically telling Shuhua to eat moderately, just enough that she can be full.

Although she loves how puffy Shuhua's cheeks are in the morning but those puffy cheeks need to take a leave for a moment and just come back after the fashion week is over.

The two were comfortably seated at the backseat, heading straight to their hotel first.

Shuhua slumps her body on the bed, resting for a moment before meeting with Muxi at the ground floor. Gladly she's pulling herself together well at least.

She and Soojin doesn't have anything to do with each other after all. Soojin didn't reached out to her after that day as if Soojin didn't want to face her at all.

These days she chose to just stay inside the house, Shuhua isn't closing her heart yet. There's still this tiny bit of hope that maybe Soojin will somehow apologize so they can fix this.

But she already ended what they have so there wasn't any point.

Although she did receive a message from Minnie a couple of days ago that they have safely arrived in Seoul, that was the last straw.

Why is it that we fight the most with those we love the most? Is it just because we’re two people with two completely separate minds spending so much time together that we’re bound to not see eye to eye once in a while? Or, is it something more profound, something deeper?

Shuhua snapped back to reality when her phone suddenly rang and of course Muxi is mad now. She quickly wore a hoodie just to make sure that she won't get ambushed by the paparazzi.

===

"You've been staring at an empty space." Soojin didn't budge as a man who resembles her father showed up, taking a seat beside her. "Do you think you deserve her? I mean as you are right now." Jeonsung asks as he glance at his niece who's totally lost in thought.

"No." Soojin simply answered, burying her head on her knees. Shuhua is like a piece of art, q masterpiece while she's here looking like a piece of shit because she refuse to move and do something.

And it is not because of pride.

It is because she genuinely thinks that Shuhua won't be happy with her. She had one task and that's is not to make Shuhua cry but then again She's Seo Soojin, stupid sometimes.

"You should be a confident gay cause I am, it should be running in our blood." Jeonsung tried his best to lift Soojin's spirit which he successfully did. Soojin chuckles hearing it.

It always makes her laugh that three in their family are not straight at all definitely will never be.

"If you think that you don't deserve her because of your current state then be the one deserving for. Fate has it ways, destiny is bullshit." Minnie smiles after hearing Soojin laugh her ass off after awhile. She goes back to the kitchen to help with cooking.

Miyeon suddenly appeared with flour on her face, "What happened to you?" Minnie honestly wanted to laugh but no she can't do that or else she'll need to console her grumpy girlfriend for a whole week. "Mom is at fault." Minnie giggles as she wipes the flour off of Miyeon's beautiful face.

"I can hear you blaming me." Mrs. Cho  yelled, making the couple laugh.

A black sedan car arrives in the venue, as cameras wait.

As soon as she steps out of the car, strips of light welcomes her and she's used to it. She smiles through the crowd, heading to the photo call.

"Welcome to Paris, how are you feeling right now?" Shuhua gently smiles as they arrive by the photo call. "I'm totally nervous since it's my first time." Shuhua poses in front of the camera as soon as she finished answering the question.

A series of clicks can be heard as the nonstop flashing continues. "Miss Shuhua please look over here." As Shuhua did what was asked, she strikes one last pose before politely thanking them.

"What do you think will be the flow of the show tonight?" Shuhua finally settles down on her designated seat, preparing for the small interviews. "There's mo doubt that it'll be amazing, I mean we're talking about Musier. It's the most sought-after for women looking to be très mignon.

"You look stunning tonight Shuhua." Shuhua smiles as they wrap up the interview.

Shuhua didn't hesitate on receiving the glass of champagne from Anne Laure Mais, the person who personally asked for her to be here.

"I'm sorry." Anne apologizes confusing Shuhua, "What's there to apologize?" Shuhua asks. "For your relationship? It wasn't my intention, but that's what we have in the contract." Shuhua softly laughs.

"You don't have to apologize, it's mere coincidence. I'll be focusing on my work for now."