Chapter 3

dan·ger·ous

/ˈdānj(ə)rəs/

likely to cause problems or to have adverse consequences.

"You're so annoying."

Soojin was grinning as she enters her car. Shuhua let out a loud huff, "What a gentlewoman." she said out loud but Soojin didn't care even one bit as she waits inside.

Shuhua rolled her eyes finally letting herself settle by the passenger seat. "What is the model of your car?" Soojin asks as she went to get in touch with her secretary. "Aston Martin Rapide S" Shuhua simply said while looking out of the window.

"Color?" Soojin asks turning her head to look at the woman beside her but the latter was looking outside yet she can still see Shuhua's reflection in her car window.

"Silver." Their conversation was dry and ice cold. "Kim please tell Leander to keep an eye on a silver Aston Martin Rapide S. Yes you know the drill, thank you." Shuhua glance at Soojin.

"What are you planning to do with my car?" Shuhua asks as if she was accusing Soojin already. "Nothing, I just wanna make sure that no one is gonna try to do something funny to your car. Your car is kinda fancy you know? I gotta treat my clients properly." Soojin calmly said before starting the car.

"So where are we headed to? I'm gonna be the one to accompany you today. Miyeon unnie didn't give me any other information further than that." Soojin added.

===

Shuhua gets out of the fitting room for the sixth time while Soojin was just sitting outside busy doing her 'own thing'.

"Can you please stop eyeing the staff?" Shuhua asks getting annoyed. If she just knew that Soojin was just gonna sit and stare at the staffs with her lustful eyes, she should've just went here alone.

"Why can't I? You don't get to order me around." Soojin retorted not even bothering to look at Shuhua for a second.

Shuhua glanced at the girl Soojin's been eyeing and the girl was shamelessly enjoying this. She sighed as she moves to another aisle to get another batch f clothes to try on.

She'll need to attend an annual party this coming Saturday and having a perfectly tailored dress for her won't get by.

She was actually kind of happy when she heard from her father that Miyeon was supposed to be the one accompanying her today. Miyeon is known for being one of the most competent fashion designer.

And yet she's with a business tycoon who's busy ogling the staff of the store they're in right now.

"I'll be back." Soojin stood up leaving her seat.

===

S O O J I N -

"Do you have a size of this for her?" I ask the staff as I point at Shuhua who was busy looking for clothes. "Yes ma'am we do have." I nodded.

"I'll take the beige one." I uttered. I noticed how she was constantly pulling her skirt down and most importantly there was this guy who just entered the store twenty minutes ago who kept on staring at her weirdly.

"Sorry for the wait ma'am, I'll assist you to the counter." I followed behind while making sure that the guy wasn't doing anything funny right now.

I need to take care of Shuhua since she's the daughter of my father's friend. I opened my purse to get my card, paying for it. "You don't have to put it in a bag and I'll pay for everything that she'll be buying." I calmly said while looking at Shuhua who doesn't seem bothered.

I walk back to where I was seated earlier. "Are you not done yet?" I ask the girl I'm with right now. I chuckled at ho Shuhua basically turned her head at me with such resentful eyes.

"Does it look like I'm done?" she really is sarcastic when it comes to me. "Anyway I'll be getting these, thank you for assisting me." I heard her talking to the staff as I tilted my head to my left and saw the guy walking right up this way.

"I'll be paying for these, you can just wait here." I sit comfortably while watching the guy come closer to Shuhua.

===

S H U H U A -

A seemingly tall guy blocked my way, he was smiling at me with his perfect white teeth. I admit he's charming but he's blocking my way.

I intend to walk pass by him without any interaction. "Can I have your number?" I can see his eyes roaming around my body. I don't like guys especially guys like him then it's gonna be a no no for me.

"I'm sorry." I simply said as I ignore him heading to the counter not until I felt a hand brushing on my leg making me shiver from how cold the hand was.

"Let's have dinner together."

I was just about to response when I felt a hand on my waist. I glance at my side and saw Soojin with a blank face. "She'll be having a dinner with me not with you." the guy in front of us frowned while looking at us disgustingly.

I can sense how homophobic this guy, it's radiating.

He didn't say much after, walking away leaving us. I removed her hand off of my waist but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to her.

Her face was closer the gap between us was dangerous.

She moved her face even closer and I unconsciously closed my eyes, my teeth clenching. I felt something being wrapped around my waist not so tightly.

"If you feel uncomfortable wearing short skirt then don't wear them." I can feel her hot breath so close to my ear. "And open your eyes, I'm not gonna kiss you." with that being said made me feel embarrassed as hell.

"You're so annoying." I pushed her away from me as I head to the counter, I'm definitely red as a tomato right now. I look down on my waist and saw a beige sweater wrapped around me.

'Guess she's not that bad.'