Chapter 31 [M]

go

/ɡō/

leave; depart

"Well wanna make it thrice in a row?"

Minnie entered Soojin's office again after the call, she wasn't expecting Miyeon to agree to her invitation because after all it was too sudden, considering that both of them have different schedules.

She didn't consider about it when she let those words out of her mouth.

"So what's your answer? I mean this will only be a simple dinner. Just wanna catch up with you." Minnie asks, looking at the older with such kind eyes.

Both of the two have something in common. They are very kind, but sometimes their kindness is being taken advantage of.

"It was such a sudden invitation." Miyeon started earning a nod from the Thai, Minnie already knows that Miyeon is declining. "But we could maybe arrange a dinner tomorrow night, I have some things to settle today so I'm busy. I'm sorry." Miyeon added.

She doesn't have any problem going out to dinner with Minnie, it would be a good kind of breather for her if ever.

"Then I expect to have dinner with you at the same place."

===

Soojin gently squeezes Shuhua's inner thigh, capturing the younger's inviting lips once again.

"Mhmm~." Shuhua was having a hard time suppressing her moans as her fingers were tangled with Soojin's hair. Soojin grabs the hem of Shuhua's shirt, lifting it up. Revealing the younger's cute beige colored bra.

"You're staring too much." Shuhua commented, her chest heaving up and down. Soojin smiled, letting the shirt fall on the floor. Giving Shuhua's exposed upper body some light kisses. "That's because you're gorgeous, so gorgeous that I want to keep you for myself only." Soojin replied, as her light kisses turned into hard ones.

Teeth sinking into Shuhua's pale skin, leaving a mark.

A mark that shows that Soojin is claiming Shuhua as her woman.

"Tell me if it hurts okay?" Shuhua nodded as she watch Soojin removing her shorts and underwear. Soojin supports the younger with her left hand, as her right hand find its way to Shuhua's soaking wet womanhood.

Shuhua's hips buckles up with the first touch. Thumb stimulating the clit, Soojin was careful enough not to hurt Shuhua. "I'm going to enter a finger." Soojin felt Shuhua nodding on her shoulder, as she proceeded on entering one finger first.

Shuhua finds it hard to breathe, her walls clenching around Soojin's slender finger. "Relax your muscles, it's okay. I'm going to be gentle." Soojin assures the younger, softly leaving open kisses on the younger's shoulder.

Soojin slowly moves her finger the moment she felt that Shuhua finally relaxes onto her. It was soft and hot inside, so slippery that Soojin actually finds it easy to move.

Squelching sounds along with Shuhua's panting is all that Soojin can hear right now.

"Haah~ It f-eels so g-ood." Soojin's pace went faster than before, as her thumb worked along on Shuhua's clit.

Never heard of such lewd sound before, but it actually turns Shuhua on.

Hips starting to move pace along, Shuhua mindlessly wrapped her legs around Soojin as the older tries her best to make the younger feel good.

The coursing pleasure is invading Shuhua's insides.

"I'm going to cum." Shuhua managed to say those, throwing her head back as her insides were being rubbed by Soojin.

"Cum for me." Soojin sensually whispers, putting pressure on Shuhua's clit that made the younger eventually cum.

It was hard breathing, her insides were still pulsating.

Love juices coming out.

Shuhua was still catching her breathing when she felt Soojin's warm breath below her.

"What are you doing?" Shuhua was embarrassed to have Soojin face to fave with her cunt right now. "Well I'm gonna clean you and go on for a second round." Soojin confidently answers.

Not even having the chance to say another word, Shuhua was pushed to lay back down on the kitchen counter.

"I'm gonna eat you." 

Shuhua props her elbow on the marbled kitchen top, the sight of Soojin licking her just heats up her body even more. She doesn't even mind that she's still sensitive down there.

Soojin smiled hearing Shuhua's low moans, flattening her tongue she began to suck the younger right up. Teasingly poking her the tip of her tongue into Shuhua's pussy hole.

"Nghh~" Shuhua instinctively grinded her hips against Soojin's mouth, her left hand resting on top of the older's head. Shuhua is experiencing a new kind of pleasure, never in her life has she felt this way and only Soojin can make her moan like this.

Soojin flatten her tongue again, lapping Shuhua. Her hand reaching Shuhua's perfectly shaped breast, caressing and gently giving squeezes. It was enough for Shuhua to be squirming while her mouth and hand are both working to give Shuhua intense pleasure.

"That tickles." Shuhua commented, her cheeks flushed as she watch Soojin play with her nipple. Soojin smiled as her finger started drawing circles down on Shuhua's belly.

The feeling of the hot, soft and wet inside of Shuhua's cavern wrapping around Soojin's tongue was indescribable.

Shuhua's knees trembles when Soojin began rubbing her insides using her tongue. It was a different kind of texture. Soojin's tongue was much softer than a finger.

Soojin can tell that Shuhua was already close to cumming for the second time around by how the girl's walls were tightening around her firm tongue, fucking her hard and fast.

The sound of Shuhua breathing harder, panting was all that Soojin can hear.

"U-gh~" Shuhua grunted, buckling her hips as she cums all over Soojin's mouth.

Soojin can feel the muscles of her legs getting weak as she stood up straight, capturing Shuhua's delictable lips. "I'm sorry, it must've been very uncomfortable for you." Soojin leaned her head on Shuhua's shoulder.

"What do you mean?" There was no way Shuhua felt uncomfortable in any way, she loves how Soojin was still thinking about her. "I mean we practically did it here in your kitchen." Soojin answered.

"Do you even realize how you made me cum twice in a row?" Shuhua asks earning a giggle from the older.

"Well wanna make it thrice in a row?"