Chapter 15

un·told

/ˌənˈtōld/

existing in extremely large amount; story: never heard by the public

"My drunk self kissed her, I crossed the line of friendship."

Soojin couldn't sleep at all the whole night to the point that she came to the office so early in the morning hoping that she could distract herself with some paper works but here she is inside her office finishing her third cup of coffee for this morning.

"Minhee what's my schedule for today?" Soojin utters, her eyelids were fighting for its life. Minhee looks at her boss with a concerned face. "For this morning you have an urgent meeting with Hikoki Airlines around 9 am, a luncheon meet with the shareholders, by 3 pm you have marketing meeting and-" Minhee couldn't finish her words.

"Up to what time is my schedule today?" Soojin asked instead, just hearing all of it is making her head throb. "Up until 7:30 pm ma'am." Minhee was waiting for Soojin's response but it seems like her boss is lost in her trance.

After a long silence Soojin turned her attention to her secretary. "Thank you for that, you may go now." at this point Minhee is genuinely concerned about her boss.

"Ms. Seo why don't you take a rest first? I'll close the blinds and wake you up thirty minutes before we leave." Soojin was too tired, she's very drained right now. Minhee decided to assemble Soojin's sofa bed so Soojin won't strain her neck or body.

It wasn't the first time that she had done this for her boss, when the company was just starting there were a few times where she witnessed Soojin being like this so she always took the initiative to do something.

"Ma'am you can sleep much better here." Soojin smiles giving Minhee a tap on her shoulder. "Thank you Minhee." Soojin flops down the sofa bed and slept almost instantly.

"She must be so tired." Minhee closed the blinds before leaving the room quietly afraid that she'll wake her up.

Soyeon just parked her car, she have to come back to work starting this day so here she is. She received an email about the meeting with Hikoki Airlines from Minhee just before she leave her condo.

But she's embarrassed to face Soojin right now, she remembers all of what happened last night and she can still feel the sparks and butterflies inside her.

She composed herself before getting out of her car.

She'll still have to face Soojin at the end of the day so better prepare herself for later, she doesn't know if she should act like nothing happened when in reality something so big happened but Soojin is her friend and she doesn't know what was Soojin's reaction exactly.

"I can't blame alcohol for this." Soyeon mumbles under breath as she enters the building, being greeted by the employees. The worst thing that could happen that she's imagining right now is Soojin avoiding her, being ignored much more being hated by the girl.

She can't let her drunk self ruin the friendship she treasures the most.

===

Soyeon was just on her way to get some morning coffee when she stumbled upon Minhee, Soojin's secretary.

"Good morning Ms. Jeon." Minhee immediately greeted the older with politeness. "Back at you, are you preparing coffee for Soojin?" Soyeon asks normally as she would. "No ma'am, it's for me actually. Ms. Seo resting as of the moment." Minhee answered that got Soyeon worried.

"In her office?" Minhee nodded earning a loud sigh from Soyeon. "I'll go check up on her, was she looking so bad?" Soyeon asks before rushing to Soojin.

"Sort of, she has the same old dark circles like before." Soyeon nodded before bidding her farewell, rushing to Soojin's office. She quietly opens the door, making sure she's not gonna interrupt the girl's rest right now.

A sleeping Soojin welcomed her, it was such a cute sight.

Glancing at her wrist watch there's still an hour before the urgent meeting if she's not mistaken and seeing Soojin sleeping so soundly makes her melt.

Walking a little more closer to the sofa bed, she crouched down. Silently admiring Soojin's facial features as if it was the most natural beauty she have ever seen.

Her hand slowly reaching, lightly touching Soojin's soft red lips.

"My drunk self kissed her, I crossed the line of friendship." Soyeon said to herself, retracting her hand away. "My sober self wouldn't dare to kiss this perfect lips of yours because she's a coward." Soyeon added before standing up.

"Rest for today, I've given you such a hard time." Soyeon gently kisses Soojin's forehead before leaving the office.

Just as she walked out of the room, Minhee was outside seated on her own desk.

"I'll  be the one attending the meetings for today so email me all schedule for today, don't wake her up unless it's time to eat let her rest." Soyeon instructed which Minhee comprehended well.

Jeon Soyeon a very intimidating and unapproachable person when business is involved.

How can a person like her be in love?

She isn't entirely a coward but it's more like she's afraid, she have known Soojon for so long and knowing Soojin personally adds up to her fear.

The fear of treading into the unknown territory, fear of rejection or fear of being committed when one isn't ready.

For the past years, she have witnessed Soojin with different types of girls.

For Soojin it's all a game, "if you fall in love, you lose" that's what Soojin believes in and Soyeon is aware of that so at this moment she knows that she lost to the game already.

So the best decision that she had made for herself is to not acknowledge the fluttering feelings but it was clearly impossible when she's always with Soojin, then she started getting overseas projects that slightly helped her distract herself.

But then last night happened.

And so it's better left untold just like her feelings.

===
Let's build up the drama👁️👄👁️