Chapter 25

break·fast

/ˈbrekfəst/

a meal eaten in the morning, the first of the day

"I really like you."

Sometimes Somi thinks that Soojin and Miyeon are alike in some aspects. "Can I have another one?" Somi sighed as she gives the older another glass of her newly added cocktail. It doesn't seem like Miyeon was drunk.

"I'm happy you visited my shop unnie but not in this state." Somi commented, she already got a message from Soojin a few minutes ago apparently Soojin will be responsible on taking her older sister back to their house.

"Tell me Somi, do you think that I'm actually a bad person? It seems like I just forced her into it but it doesn't seem like it yesterday, she was going with the flow but then I feel like I didn't ask her opinion about it at all." To be honest Somi doesn't have any idea on what Miyeon has been blabbering about. She's been hearing the same thing ever since the older arrived.

"I can never really say if you're a bad person or not unnie since I've only seen how good you are in general. Maybe you two should talk it out together, take the chance to ask her how she feels about it. Was it so sudden? Does she need time to think about? Is it really okay?" Somi paused as she takes the empty glass away from Miyeon to make another one.

Miyeon was staring at an empty space as she thinks about it. She's considerate person, kind and always smiling at people.

Somi is beginning to think that the sisters are making her as their personal adviser. "Anyway unnie just do what you desire, I mean either it's wrong or right. You can't find the solution not until you take initiative." Somi added, giving Miyeon her refill.

===

Soojin already received a call from Minhee and fortunately Somi informed her that her older sister is at her shop.

"I'll walk you out." Shuhua slips on her outdoor shoes, coming with Soojin. "I'll visit you again tomorrow." Soojin utters as she place her phone back into her pocket.

"Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow then." Shuhua replied as they both entered the elevator.

Arriving at the ground floor, Soojin hugged the latter. Snuggling to the younger. "Go now." Shuhua kissed Soojin before watching the latter exit the building.

Soojin immediately called Minhee again just to make sure that Soyeon is also okay. Apparently Yuqi left already when Minhee called her earlier.

"Please have Leander drive the both of you, just use the company car. Make sure that Soyeon is safe and sound. I'll go and check on my sister now." Soojin instructed, she'll have to let Soyeon inside her condominium that she hasn't used for awhile now.

She's worried about the two, Soyeon seems to be drunk according to Minhee and Miyeon is also drinking right now according to Somi.

Just what the hell is going on between the two, but she already misses Shuhua for some reasons. Soojin groaned as she drives even more faster, she have to scold her older sister when they get back home.

Meanwhile Somi ended up sitting beside Miyeon, consoling the older. Miyeon was crying like her first love didn't worked out.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Miyeon asks the younger but Somi quickly shook her head declining the idea. "You're drunk unnie and Soojin is gonna be here any minute." Somi moved the empty glass away afraid that Miyeon would break it.

Well Miyeon already broke three of it awhile ago actually and she's going to charge Soojin for it.

"This morning Soojin was here and now Miyeon unnie. Am I the only one who's single? Dating comes with burdening feelings that's why I don't date." Somi mutters playing with the paper plane Miyeon made.

Miyeon acts without thinking when it comes to Soyeon. Both Soojin and Miyeon are firm when it comes to decision making either it be personal or work related.

The next day

Soojin came to the office with bags under her eyes, she literally took care of Miyeon last night. Listening to the older's nonstop rambling about Soyeon.

"Ms. Seo I already made arrangements for your schedule today just like what you wanted." Soojin nodded, Minhee sure does her work properly that's why Soojin trusts her so much.

"Then I'll be going for now, I'll be back before the meeting but still remind me." Soojin utters after checking her emails.

Shuhua wasn't informed beforehand that she'll be having such a hot guest early in the morning. "You're so early, I thought you'd be here by lunch like yesterday." Shuhua mutters as she let the older inside her unit.

"Did you just get out of bed?" Soojin puts down the homemade sandwiches she made, as she reaches to fix Shuhua's hair. The younger felt embarrassed that Soojin had seen her with her bed hair.

"Yeah, I'll go brew some coffee." Shuhua said trying to escape, but Soojin wouldn't let that happen. "I have some coffee for us so let's sit down and eat." Soojin utters before leaning forward, claiming Shuhua's lips.

The younger backed away quickly, lips pursed. "I haven't brushed my teeth." Shuhua shyly looks away earning a chuckle from Soojin. "I don't care about." Soojin whispers, hand on Shuhua's jaw making the younger look at her.

"I'll kiss you whenever I get the chance to." Soojin added, capturing the younger's lips once again. Shuhua was legit blushing after that.

"I hope you get used to me being here every day." Soojin softly said, cutting the pancakes for Shuhua to eat easily. "By the way what happened yesterday? Dark circles are visible under your eyes." Shuhua pointed out, sipping on her cup of coffee.

"It's hard to take care of drunk people. I always get stuck with those kind of people." Soojin complained, munching on her own plate of pancakes. Shuhua giggles as she wipes the excess maple syrup on the older's lips.

"What time are you going back to the office?" Shuhua asks, Soojin looks at her wrist watch. "By 8:30 am." Soojin simply answered earning a hum response from the younger. "Why don't you take a nap here? I'll wake you up when it's time for you to go. You need to take care of yourself also." It was quite nice to have someone look out for you.

Soojin smiles, "I really like you."

===
Another update for today👻