Chapter 30

to·geth·er

/təˈɡeT͟Hər/

with or in proximity to another person or people

"You have my consent so take me now."

Soojin enters Shuhua's unit, not really minding how the younger was literally on the floor right now laughing.

"Why'd you bring such a big carrier? You aren't planning to stay here longer than a day and half right?" Shuhua asks, amused that Soojin brought a lot of things with her. It was like the older almost wanted to bring her whole house at this point.

"Depends." Soojin doesn't know what she would actually feel if Shuhua leave so if ever she experiences unknown unpleasant feelings inside her she'd rather spend her time here in Shuhua's unit and wait until the younger comes back.

"This side of you is actually cute." Shuhua softly mutters, hugging the latter from behind. Soojin is clearly not used to Shuhua describing her like that. She refuses to believe that she has a cute side.

"This is the first time that you'll be staying over. You always go home late night after visiting me." Soojin turned around, hands finding its way around Shuhua's waist.

For some reasons Shuhua can always feel the sense of security and calmness whenever Soojin touches her now.

"Yes that's why we're doing a lot of things today." Shuhua doesn't have any idea what Soojin meant by that but she'll gladly go with whatever Soojin have in mind for this afternoon.

She actually was expecting Soojin to arrive by evening.

Guess Soojin is quite excited.

The sound of country song playing out of Shuhua's speakers filled the living room.

She's getting surprised everytime that Soojin is over at her unit. "Dance with me." Soojin offered her hand to the younger which the latter took almost immediately.

Swaying back and forth, it makes Shuhua remember the night she danced with Soojin under the moonlight barefooted.

But this time, feelings were clear and are being expressed freely without any hesitation.

Soojin made Shuhua turn before pulling the girl closer to her. "My dad and stepmom always dance like this during weekends when I was still in high school. At that time I already quit dancing and I'm in my rebellion phase." Soojin softly chuckles.

Remembering how she hated how her dad dance with a smile together with her stepmom but she actually got over it later.

And now she's loving again the thing that she almost forgot about.

"Such a bad girl." Shuhua commented and just in cue, the song had ended much to their liking.

"I am, what do you say to puddings? I'll make it for you." Soojin pulls the younger with her to the kitchen, swiftly lifting Shuhua to sit on the kitchen counter.

"I'll eat whatever you make. The food you make is always good, there's no complaints." Soojin nodded, stealing a kiss from Shuhua before waltzing towards the refrigerator.

===

"What do you mean by that?" Yuqi asks.

Soyeon's fists were clenched, brows almost meeting each other. "Don't go and leave again." It was crystal clear inside her head, the words that Yuqi said to her.

'Maybe you were letting yourself believe that you have feelings for that person just so you can ignore the fact that there's someone else making your heart flutter.'

In the end there's someone who's going to be hurt in the process. A wave of guilt was inside her while thinking about Miyeon.

The older has done anything but be good to her.

She admires Miyeon for being brave on actually expressing what she feels, while she's here definitely struggling to even gather her thoughts and say the right thing towards Yuqi.

Yuqi is the only one who actually made Soyeon looked away from Soojin.

Maybe because the younger keeps on pestering Soyeon that in the end Soyeon gave in and tried it out not realizing she actually fell in love with the younger.

"I'm such a bad person for wanting you to stay here, my selfish act is going to hurt her but I don't want you to go." Yuqi listened, slowly walking towards Soyeon.

"You told me that you won't give up until there's a wedding ring on my finger so why are you going to leave?" Yuqi lightly chuckles as she realized that she forgot to say the whole context of her words.

Soyeon felt the same warm hands cupping her cheeks just like before.

"Yes I told you that and it's true I won't give up until you're bind with someone. Yes I will leave by the end of the month but that doesn't mean that I'll also stop pursuing you. This time around I'll communicate with you, keeping you updated of my day. I didn't say I'm giving up, I also didn't say that I'll be leaving for good. I have something to fix back in China by the end of the month and that's it, after that I'll come back and pester you again every day." Yuqi's deep voice was calming that tears brimmed out of Soyeon.

There are times where Yuqi actually wonders if Soyeon is actually older than her.

Nonetheless she loves every part of Soyeon.

Minhee knocks on the door to inform Minnie about a phone call for the Thai.

Miyeon was startled by the knock, she doesn't know that she's been holding in her breath for long enough. "Pardon?" Minnie pursed her lips, "Can I take you out for dinner tonight?" Minnie repeated her words.

But Minhee cleared her throat, interrupting the two.

"Ms. Minnie, there's an important call for you." Minhee informed to which Minnie nodded her head almost walking past Miyeon but stopped right beside the older.

"I hope to get your answer after this phone call." Minnie playfully ruffles Miyeon's hair earning a furious groan from the latter.

Minhee witness the scene with fascination.

===

Soojin couldn't help but pounce at Shuhua, she won't be seeing the latter for a while and just thinking of it makes her want to just follow Shuhua to Taiwan.

"Can I just have you instead of puddings?" Soojin asks, nibbling on Shuhua's index finger. The noises being made by Soojin's sucking is turning her on.

Soojin stop nibbling, softly biting on Shuhua's finger.

"You'll be away for I don't know how l-" Soojin wasn't able to finish her sentence when Shuhua led her hand towards her inner thigh.

"You have my consent so take me now." Shuhua whispers, eyes not leaving Soojin.

===
Is a smut finally coming?🚢 Let's see in the next chapter🚢