Chapter 5

de·lib·er·ate

/dəˈlib(ə)rət/

done consciously and intentionally

"Then kiss me."

"Didn't you know that I'm the best with this." Shuhua brags while holding her cue stick.

It takes a game of rock papers and scissors for them to end up in a sports bar.

"You're bluffing." Soojin utters as she holds her own cue stick. "Don't act so high and mighty darling, you might just eat up your words at the end of this." she added before positioning herself to start off their game of pool.

Shuhua crossed her arms suddenly feeling nervous at how it's turning quite good for Soojin.

"You're the one who's gonna lose, don't be so cocky." Shuhua fired back, grinning when she finally has her turn. She nervously walks near the pool table, she would really be honest with herself.

She doesn't even know how to properly hold a cue stick and more especially how this game actually works. She was used to just watching her father playing it at home but she never dared to try it herself.

Guess she's really gonna eat up her own words at the end.

Soojin giggles, walking near the younger. Letting her hand rest on Shuhua's waist, "Hold the base of the stick with your right hand and rest the narrow end on your left." Soojin softly said as she guide Shuhua how to do it properly.

Just seeing the younger standing timidly she already knew that Shuhua doesn't know how to play but instead to firing a snarky comment, Soojin decided to teach Shuhua.

"For a good hand position, try putting your index finger on the top of the stick-curving it and put your thumb at the bottom of the stick." Soojin paused as she practically is the one moving Shuhua's own arms and fingers.

"This is a good, basic way to put your hand in position because you have total control of the stick. Hold it tight as well." she added, her chin comfortably almost resting on Shuhua's shoulders. Distance wasn't even present to them right now.

Soojin finally distanced herself from the younger, letting Shuhua have her chance. "Just hit the ball straight with power but don't forget to aim directly on your object ball." Shuhua didn't dare to look at Soojin right now or else.

The cocky Seo Soojin would witness an embarrassed flaming red Shuhua.

Shuhua wasn't embarrassed because Soojin saw through her but because of their position just now.

The younger aimed for her object ball but failed miserably to control her cue stick making it slip out of her grip. Soojin couldn't contain her laughter anymore.

"Stop laughing!" Shuhua's high pitched voice just made Soojin think of the younger more cute than she is right now. "Okay I will, you're my first bad student. You clearly didn't listen to me." Soojin walked closer to Shuhua again.

And yet again distance wasn't present.

Their bodies were touching each other as Soojin's right hand swiftly fixes how Shuhua should hold her cue stick. "I'll guide you right now okay?" Soojin smiled when she heard a faint okay from the younger.

"It's still broad daylight yet you're drowning yourself to alcohol." Soojin commented while silently watching Shuhua drinking her fifth round of beer. "T-hat's because I can't accept that I lost to a person who's annoying and cocky." Shuhua paused as if she's collecting her thoughts.

"And most especially she's good person at certain times." she added before gulping down another full on glass of beer.

'Is that supposed to be an insult or a compliment?' Soojin asks herself as she drinks her own drink.

"You know ever since we met at that masquerade party, you've been trying to get your hands to my body. Are you a pervert? I can't believe that even a great businesswoman like you can be a pervert." The more that Shuhua is blabbering the more that Soojin wants to just shut up the younger.

"You've had enough, I'll take you home." Soojin stood up taking out her wallet to get some cash, leaving it on the table. "No we can't go home yet." Shuhua protested, pointing her index finger towards Soojin who is clearly unbothered by the girl's action.

"Behave or I'll kiss you for real." Soojin knows that there was no way Shuhua would act rash right now.

Or so she though.

"Then kiss me." Shuhua was looking at Soojin straight in her eyes as if she's saying this not because she's drunk but because it was actually intentional.

"Come on I'll take you home Shuhua." Soojin chose to ignore Shuhua's deliberate response to her.

"Kiss me Seo Soojin."and yet Shuhua was persistent.

Shuhua was pushed down on the passengers seat as Soojin moves closer, tilting her head letting their lips meet.

Kissing Shuhua's delicate lips with softness before slowly sticking her tongue out until it meets the younger's lower lip.

Consciously and intentionally, Shuhua opened her mouth granting Soojin the access that she wanted.

She can taste the beer in Shuhua's mouth and she's not complaining. Their tongues tied with each other as if both of them were looking forward to this.

Soojin let herself be immersed to Shuhua's drowning taste, exploring the depths that is yet to be discovered by her.