Chapter 20

out·sid·er

/ˌoutˈsīdər/

a person who does not belong to a particular group

"My priority right now is her not you."

The employees were confused to why there was suddenly a lot of guards than usual, even Minhee was confused to why Soojin is at the office right now.

If she's not mistaken, Soojin instructed her to clear her schedule for today since she'll be working at home but it seems like it's not the case.

Soojin sips on her wine glass, anticipating for a ruckus to happen at the ground floor.

Well the person who'll show up in five minutes is troublemaker after all. She received the appointment from them and there's no way she'll accept it. She still can't forget the stunt that girl made.

An overly confident actress.

A troublemaker.

"Ms. Se-" Minhee immediately stopped when Soojin harshly puts down the wine glass. "Just like I said, don't let her in." Soojin firmly said, walking out of the office to go to Soyeon.

Soyeon's schedule never changes and she knows it too well that the overly confident actress would scheme to meet Soyeon early in the morning.

And as she expected, the girl was curved like a ball on the couch. Crying nonstop, she don't want to see Soyeon in this state anymore.

"Why is she here? Is she here to humiliate me? Didn't she got what she wanted?" Soojin quickly sat beside her friend, giving a comforting hug. The door of Soyeon's office flew open, revealing a panting Miyeon.

Miyeon didn't hesitate to give the younger the comfort she needs right now.

"Deal with that girl before I tear her head off." This is the second time Soojin heard Miyeon's voice laced with full seriousness and authority.

It seems like Yuqi managed to catch a little time from Soyeon even before Leander could come and assist.

It's just been almost a year since the incident happened. Soyeon is a very respected person.

Then a girl with bubbly personality appeared out of nowhere. Since teenage years Soyeon never looked at anyone else but Soojin.

But somehow someone actually made her look away from Soojin for a while. Letting herself love someone apart from Soojin.

A year ago

"You're dating someone?" Soojin was astonished to here it from Soyeon. "Remember the only daughter of the Song Family." Soyeon was excited to tell Soojin everything about her lover.

They went on and on talking about it. It's Soyeon's first open relationship and Soojin never wanted to meddle with her friend's affairs.

"We're gonna meet tonight at a high end hotel." Soojin frowned hearing it,
she doesn't know why it sounds so weird to her that Soyeon is meeting with her lover at a hotel.

Soojin started having suspicions that she even personally hired an investigator to check on Song Yuqi's family background.

At first she was at ease when the investigator told her that everything was clean and there was nothing to worry about but Yuqi's actions shows otherwise.

"Are you okay?" Soojin asks her friend who seems to be gloomy for a couple of days now. "Yeah just a little tired I guess. Yuqi haven't called back nor texted back." Soyeon's voice was laced with sadness.

After a week they still didn't get any response from Soyeon's lover.

Then a scandal broke out.

'Song Yuqi caught up in an affair with a woman'

On the second week of July, leaked photos of the actress Song Yuqi from her South Korea trip is circulating in the internet. The media is constantly trying to get a response from Song Yuqi's current lover lover Wong Lucas, the woman who the actress spent time with is a respected businesswoman who's family is widely known. 

Just this weekend, Song Yuqi and her team arrived safely in Beijing, as of now nothing is yet to be confirmed. 

Lin Entertainment is said to release an official statement first thing in the morning. Fans are hoping that their favorite actress is doing fine and isn't in any harm.

Soojin was beyond mad and she couldn't even decipher what Soyeon was feeling at that time. She knows that Soyeon was completely unaware that Yuqi is in a relationship with some else. Soyeon went through a lot, her family was targeted and so is their own business. 

===

Yuqi looks at the guards surrounding the entrance with boredom. "I made an appointment so let me in. "I'm sorry ma'am but your appointment wasn't approved." Minhee was trying to sound at least a bit kind. The sound of heels clicking on the floor caught their attention, making their heads turn.

Soojin smiled at Minhee, "You can go up and please do me a favor. Look after Soyeon and follow what my sister commands." Minhee nodded before leaving the scene to Soojin's hands.

"Well if it isn't the great Song Yuqi. You might want to go back to hell now." Soojin harshly said standing firm with Leander beside her. "Where's Soyeon?" Yuqi ignored the latter's words and continued to try and pass through. "I want to explain to her." Soojin was really trying to keep her fist down and not recklessly throw it across this girl's face. 

"Don't you think it's too late for your explanation?" Soojin somehow managed to calm down her nerves. "My priority right now is her not you." Yuqi's voice was filled with sincerity that it swayed Soojin for a moment. 

"You should've done that when you had the chance to." at this point Yuqi's temper is at its limit. "You've been meddling with my business since day one." Yuqi stated, gaze piercing through Soojin. 

Soojin massaged her temples, "Ms. Jeon fell asleep on Ms. Cho's lap." Minhee utters, placing a cup of tea to ease the stress Soojin is feeling right now. 

Soojin is so close to believing that her life is indeed messy, from her work, her friends, and her family. Encountering problems really is in her fate. Fortunately Yuqi gave up on trying to pass through the building, realizing that it will really just be worthless.

Oh how her lovely evening yesterday ended so quickly and was replaced with another pain in the ass. 

Pressing on the intercom, "Minhee can you give me Shuhua's number?" Soojin softly said with a small smile on her face. "Thank you." Soojin utters as she comfortably sits on her swivel chair. 

===

Let's have a battle between Miyeon and Yuqi for Soyeon:)) and prepare a jealous war later on.