Chapter 34

de·par·ture

/dəˈpärCHər/

the action of leaving, especially to start a journey

"I'll be waiting for you."

It was such a tough night both mentally and physically for Soojin. "I'm almost finish here, you should wake her up." Soojin softly said, giving Shuhua a chaste kiss before returning to cooking.

They both agreed to let Miyeon stay the night with them, both were worried of what could happen if they just leave the older alone.

Miyeon's warning to her was all that Soojin can remember.

She never really considered her grandfather's opinion when it comes to the things she does, but she sure does ask for her father and stepmom's opinion. She's been open about her sexuality and she knows too well that her grandfather doesn't accept her whole being.

Unlike Miyeon who isn't open about her sexuality so she knows that her grandfather went berserk after knowing about Soyeon and Miyeon.

"What's for breakfast Soo?" Soojin turns off the stove, holding the pan to distribute the sunny side up eggs that she made. "Just simple english breakfast, I'll prepare you coffee wait a minute. Shuhua do you want some milk?" Soojin asks, watching Shuhua taking a seat in front of Miyeon.

"Yes please." The younger beamed a smile and apparently she doesn't have any idea what Soojin and Miyeon talked about last night.

"You're going back to Taiwan?" Miyeon asks, the older seems to back to her normal self as if nothing happened yesterday. "Yes for some work schedules but I'll be back after that." Shuhua answered.

Soojin slices up the bacon into smaller pieces making it easier to eat before giving it to Shuhua. Miyeon could only smile while watching the two, it seemed so natural that Shuhua wasn't even surprised nor questioned the act.

"I'll go ahead after eating breakfast, thank you for taking care of me yesterday. I'll make it up to the both you." Miyeon was genuinely thankful for to the two, she tends to forget negative happenings in her life easily to help herself from easing the pain.

She basically broke off everything with Soyeon, contacts and any relationship they have. She have to or else both of them will suffer. And she didn't want Soyeon to suffer from her grandfather's wrath.

Besides Miyeon knew it wasn't her who's making Soyeon's heart fluttering with blooming feelings in the first place.

The couple noticed that Miyeon was suddenly lost in a trance, thinking too deep for them to understand what's actually running inside Miyeon's head.

"I'll drive you back to the main house, I already asked Leander to get your car from Somi's shop." Soojin broke the silence that rested between them.

"You're really the best Soo." Shuhua smiles seeing the interaction between the two.

===

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Taipei. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you." The public airport announcement rings in their ears as Soojin holds Shuhua's hand with no intent of letting go.

Engulfing the younger in a tight hug, Shuhua melts in Soojin's arms. It'll be quite a while before she can come back. She is so gonna miss Soojin, "I'll be waiting for you." Soojin's eyes were filled with adoration.

A lot of people passed by them as seconds passed by also. Shuhua brings down her mask, pulling Soojin in a passionate kiss in this sea of people.

Soojin was startled but gladly welcomed Shuhua's luscious lips. Letting the younger to dominate her just this time.

"I'll be back to kiss you more." Shuhua beamed a smile, "A kiss wouldn't be enough." Soojin teased making the younger blush.

"This is the final boarding call for passengers Yeh Shuhua who booked on flight 89B to Taipei. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Yeh Shuhua. Thank you." The two giggled at each other, realizing that they have been careless of the time.

"I guess it's time for you to really go." Soojin softly said pulling Shuhua for a long kiss before finally letting go of the younger.

Fixing her mask, Shuhua waves her hand as Soojin did the same thing.

"Drive me to my grandparents house." Soojin instructed, she have to deal with this now or else it'll become such a big issue if you ignores this.

Cho Taekyung, the chairman of Cho group. Feared by many but Soojin isn't one of them.

"And by the way Leander please take care of those people spying on me and my sister. I'll leave it to your hands." Soojin fished her phone to check if Shuhua has finally arrived. "Copy that Ms. Seo."

Even if Miyeon was strongly against of her going to her grandparents at this time, she just couldn't afford to things like this. Just thinking that someone us keeping an eye of her every move makes her uncomfortable and enraged.

The warm breeze of approaching summer makes Soojin want to stay inside her office until Shuhua comes back. But of course she can't do that.

The car stopped in front of a huge gate as a guard walks towards them. The car window rolls down revealing Soojin's face giving them an instant free pass.

Everything was still the same, green land filled with her grandmother's flowers. So lively outside yet so dark inside. Soojin was already used to it.

"What are you here for?" Soojin fixes her posture, "I think inside this room, between the two of us. You're the one who knows it too well." Soojin answered, giving her grandfather a smile.

"Stop messing around Seo Soojin." Oh how Soojin missed hearing that serious voice filled with hatred towards her. "Am I messing around? I don't think that I'm in the slightest close to that. You see old man, nosy people like you should shut up and just sit back. Enjoy your remaining days." It sounded much like a threat and Soojin intended it to be that way.

"Not even your soul scares me, so you better stop whatever you're scheming or this room will be filled with your blood my dear grandfather." Soojin stood up not paying a glance as she walks out of the room with determined eyes.

A frustrated scream can be heard from the inside of the room as she walks away.