Chapter 6

un·u·su·al

/ˌənˈyo͞oZH(o͞o)əl/

not habitually or commonly occurring or done

"Get some sleep."

The sound of stiletto clicking on the ground filled the hallway. A few chattering were here and there.

"Get back to work!" Soojin's aura immediately chased away the loud employees. She sighed as she slam the door of her office.

Dark circles under her eyes were very visible. Ruffling her hair in annoyance, she lazily sat down on her swivel chair. "It really doesn't feel right." her voice was tiny, basically talking to herself.

"We were so close to doing it inside my car." Soojin was too focused on her own thoughts to notice that someone had walked inside her office.

"Why are you talking to yourself?" Soojin was close to having a heart attack, raising her head up. She was met by a pair of confused eyes. "When did you arrive?" intentionally changing the topic wasn't her great option.

"Heh not gonna answer my question, did you involve yourself into some trouble again?" It wasn't really trouble but Soojin feels like she wasn't supposed to do something like that, she doesn't want to take advantage of people who's intoxicated with alcohol.

"How's the trip? Did you get their approval, it's gonna be one of our important projects." As much as possible she wants to avoid thinking of it now, nothing would happen if keeps overthinking.

"Dodging my question twice in a row I see, anyway I arrived last night and everything went as planned. I just came in today to hand you the files." Soojin smiles hearing it, having a big airline company sign a business contract with them is gonna be good for promotion.

"Thank you Soyeonie~" Soyeon shakes her head in disbelief. "It's been awhile since I saw some dark circles under your eyes. Has something extraordinary happened while I was away?" Soyeon asks as she grabs two glasses of wine, moving freely around Soojin's office.

"Nothing extraordinary, just some minor events." Soyeon chuckles hearing Soojin's simple answer. "You're not really gonna tell me anything ha~?" sipping on her glass of wine she sat on Soojin's table, looking at the latter with squinted eyes.

"Well I don't really wanna force you to tell me if you don't want to, I'll leave once I finish my wine." at this point Soojin heaved a sigh of relief hearing those words from Soyeon.

But the sultry look of Shuhua seems to  stay in her mind for a while now.

A yawn escaped her mouth, stretching both of her arms she looks at Soyeon boredly. "Didn't you say you'll leave once your finish your wine, you're almost gonna finish a bottle of red wine." Soojin squinted her eyes.

"Yeah I did but I never said it would be just a glass though." Soyeon retorted, taking her sweet time enjoying some high end wine inside Soojin's office.

"Get some sleep." Soyeon added as she stood up.

"Huh?"

"You should rest, girls wouldn't be coming after you if they see those dark circles." Soyeon teased, hastily leaving the room to avoid getting hit by Soojin.

===

"You've been looking at your phone since earlier." Shuhua teared her eyes off from her phone, "Are you expecting someone to call you today?" Shuhua shook her head, there was no way she's expecting someone cocky to call her today.

"Have you drink some medicine? I left my girlfriend's apartment just to go here and nurse you." Shuhua woke up with a throbbing head first thing in the morning and it's the worst to experience.

She badly wants to ask Soojin what happened yesterday. She didn't want to believe what she just dreamt of, there was no way it's gonna happen especially not with Soojin.

"I already did awhile ago and you could go back to your girlfriend already, I'll have to thank Sana unnie too for letting you rush here early in the morning." Shuhua utters still glancing at her phone. She doesn't have Soojin's number though she does have Miyeon's but she can't muster up the courage to ask the older about it.

It'll be very unusual.

"Then I'll be leaving now, just heat up the food that I made if you ever felt hungry. I also left some medicine just in case." Shuhua nodded feeling grateful of having a friend that she can rely on right now, she's not living with her father right now.

She decided to get a condominium right at the city.

"Thank you Tzuyu, drive safely." Shuhua waves her hand watching her sending her friend off.

She knows that Soojin is probably the one who took her home yesterday well they were together until then at the sports bar. Her car was also safely drove back to her place by one of Soojin's employee just an hour ago.

Her memories of yesterday were quite blurry, she really wants to know what happened yesterday.

"I need some ice cream." Shuhua mumbles to herself as she enters the building again, going back to her floor to get her wallet.

As far as she knows there's a convenience store down the lobby, she haven't really roam around the building that much.

"Should I get some mint chocolate then for a change?" Shuhua's been standing right in front of the novelty freezer, still couldn't decide what flavor she should get for herself.

"Why don't you get your favorite chocolate flavored one? After all that's your favorite." Shuhua jumped in surprise hearing that breathy angelic voice that she used to love and admire before.

"M-innie?" Shuhua stepped back not wanting to have any close contact with the thai. "Sorry did I surprise you that much." Minnie decided to leave a civil space between them.

"Not that much." Shuhua simply answered as she finally decided to buy a tub of mint chocolate ice cream. Minnie smiles seeing the younger pick a different flavor instead. "How have you been?" Minnie asks basically following behind the younger which annoyed Shuhua.

"What do you want now?" Shuhua's voice was laced with irritation much to Minnie's likeness but she understands why the younger's eyes were filled with resentment towards her.

It was practically her fault after all.

"I just wanted to know how you are doing now. It's been two or three years since we last saw each other." Minnie explained still following behind the younger up until to the counter.

"Well my life is fantastic now that you're out of my life so please leave me alone." Shuhua paid for her ice cream, walking out of the convenience store. Leaving the older behind, she doesn't have any plans with making their conversation longer.