Chapter 38 [M]

re·​quest

/ri-ˈkwest/

the act or an instance of asking for something

"Kiss me and stay."

The moment the two entered the room, Shuhua couldn't help but to pull Soojin in a long passionate kiss. It surprised the older but still went with the flow.

Carefully grabbing on Shuhua's waist, she deepens the kiss with her tongue invading Shuhua's mouth.

Their intimate moment was cut off when Soojin's phone started ringing. Shuhua gently pushed the older away from her, telling Soojin to pick up the call.

Soojin followed and answered the phone call, but she immediately regret answering the call. It was just her very noisy friend Somi. ["Where are you? I've been looking for you."] Somi's voice was shaky.

"I'm with Shuhua right now." She moved her phone away from her ear hearing Somi's loud scream from the other line. ["That's a relief, you should check the articles circulating around right now. Your grandfather just made a huge announcement and I almost fell for it."] Soojin moved at least a meter away from Shuhua.

"I'll talk to you later." Soojin immediately hangs up. She doesn't want Shuhua to be involved with her grandfather. She's going to fix the misunderstanding between them first.

"Are you busy? I shouldn't have went here unannounced. I'll go back tomorrow." Shuhua noticed the serious expression on Soojin's face just now on the phone and she didn't want to interrupt.

Soojin kept her phone inside her pocket, walking closer to Shuhua again.

"I'm definitely not busy." Well that's totally a lie but for Shuhua she'll clear her schedule. "So can I request something?" Soojin wrapped her arms around Shuhua's waist. "As long as I can do it." Shuhua stares back at Soojin's entrancing gaze.

Soojin was looking at her like the first time they met. It's sharp yet soft.

"Kiss me and stay."

===

Miyeon reads the article for the nth time already, "This isn't gonna end up well." she mumbles under her breath. Grabbing her phone from her table, she immediately calls her father.

Pressing the intercom, "Sengwa clear up my schedule today." Miyeon utters as she waits for her father to pick up the call. "And prepare the car, I have to visit Soojin." Miyeon wasn't aware that her sister wasn't in the country right now.

Just as she was about to walk out of her office, Minnie stood there holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Are you busy?" Minnie can totally see the worried expression on Miyeon's face and it seems like Miyeon is in a hurry. "Kinda, what are you doing here?" Miyeon internally groaned, her father wasn't picking up her call.

"To visit you? Are you going somewhere? Let me drive you." Minnie offered but before Miyeon can even answer, her father finally picked up the call.

"Are you aware of it already? He's selling my sister like she's not a human being. Is he insane?" Miyeon rants to her father who's also frustrated as her. ["Look I know how you are feeling right now, please go and check on Soojin right now. I'll handle your grandfather. Keep safe."] Miyeon replied a simple response.

Dropping the call as she face Minnie who's still standing there, waiting like a cute puppy. "Can you drive me to Soojin's building?" Minnie quickly nodded, leading the way towards the elevator.

"What's going on?" Minnie asks, contemplating if it's the right time to give Miyeon the flowers she bought. "I don't know also, I'm so lost. All I know is that my grandfather is totally not in his right mind I swear." Miyeon felt a gentle pat on her head.

"Calm down, whatever it is I know Soojin won't let anything awful to happen." Minnie assures the older even if she doesn't know the details.

"By the way flowers for you, I guess this wasn't the right timing but still I want give this to you. Leave the driving to me."

Shuhua was pushed down the bed as Soojin hovers on top of her, open kisses trails down her milky neck.

Both of their phones were off, doesn't have a care of what's happening outside. Only focused to their own world.

"Where else do you want me to kiss you?" Soojin sensually asks, staring deeply into Shuhua's hazel eyes. "Where else would that be?" Shuhua challenged as she gives Soojin's lips a peck, her eyes travelling down Soojin's toned body.

"Are you challenging me right now?" Soojin asks and Shuhua just coyly shrugs her bare shoulders. "You're sexy yet so adorable." Soojin added, gently kissing Shuhua's bare shoulders.

"I'm a whole package." Shuhua brags, "And I'm lucky to have a whole package girl like you." Soojin slowly traces her finger down to Shuhua's inner thigh earning a gasp from the younger.

"Do you like how I touch you down here?" Soojin asks as her index and middle finger gives circular strokes to Shuhua's soaking pussy that got the younger squirming underneath her. "Please me like the first time." Shuhua whispers, pulling Soojin in a deep passionate kiss.

Sultry, typically cloudless afternoon.

The kiss was fierce and determined, Soojin wasn't gonna back down to Shuhua's bold attempt of asserting dominance towards her.

Shuhua can feel Soojin slowly inserting a finger inside of her, spreading her legs further to accommodate the older.

Soojin noticed how Shuhua's breath was ragged as she hungrily pump inside the younger. Hips slowly becoming one with the motion.

Skin silky and smooth, Soojin loves how Shuhua smells like peaches.

"Your face is red." Soojin commented as she abruptly removed her finger, earning angry noises from Shuhua. "You dare pull out." Soojin softly chuckles as she plants soft kisses down to the younger's stomach, reaching her soaking pussy.

"You'll like this better than before." Shuhua arched her back, feeling sensitive by the contact of Soojin's tongue with her flesh.

Sucking noises filled the room as Soojin completely tongue fucking the younger, her muscles are working at its full capacity.

Aroused would be an understatement.

Shuhua grinded her hips, feeling ecstatic.

Walls were contracting, her tongue was being pressured by Shuhua's walls. Signal that the younger is about to cum.

Shuhua lost her mind when Soojin inserted two of her finger inside while continuously sucking her. Her toes were curled, her legs were shaking.

As her impending orgasm slowly reaching the end.

Before Soojin can even go hard, Shuhua surprisingly released her juices. "That's unfair." Soojin playfully complained.

"Shut up."