Chapter 33

end

/end/

come or bring to a final point

"She called you ShuShu!"

Miyeon had already thought this through, she felt that she was being selfish in some ways but she herself didn't like it.

"But before that I wanna take you out on a date first." Miyeon utters, offering her hand to Soyeon which the latter took without any hesitation. "I found this really good place, though it's a little far from the city it'll take at least thirty minutes but I'm sure you'll love it." Miyeon's voice was only laced with happiness much different to the tone of her voice earlier.

"Is it really that good?" Soyeon decided to just go with the flow of the atmosphere. Miyeon's mind is a mystery for her. "It's for you to see." Miyeon responded as they walk out of the office, hand in hand.

There wasn't any employees around the hallway so eventually they don't have to worry about being gossiped by the others.

Miyeon knows how cruel a simple gossip can be so she personally asked a favor from Minhee beforehand.

"Did you change your perfume?" Soyeon just realized that Miyeon smells a little different today. It wasn't the usual citrus scent rather it was a dark feminine one.

"No, I don't use any other than my current one. I headed here after my meeting. Why?" Miyeon asks, casually sniffing her clothes and she immediately understood what was the reason behind Soyeon's question.

"Nothing." Soyeon simply replied.

===

Quiet and Calm, the house has a touch of Korea traditional materials and designs.

The garden was wide, a huge land owned by the Cho Family.

"These were the recent photos that were taken." An envelope rested on the table. A senescent man opens the envelope as if he wasn't going to be surprised of what was inside.

"Still brings trouble to the family, I never liked her." He slams the photos on the table, standing up from his seat heading out of his office. "Keep a close eye on her just like always and if this gets out of hand, I will really kick her out of the family." The senescent man instructed.

"Another thing Mr. Cho, your eldest granddaughter is apparently going out with Jeon Soyeon." The senescent man gritted his teeth, eyes full of hatred.

"I've already given her an earful scolding and I know that she knows how this will affect the whole Cho group."

More than a decade ever since his son brought a child in this house as if he'll accept it wholeheartedly. He cannot accept a child that was made purely out of mistake.

It was such a disgrace to their family.

But his son was just as stubborn as him, keeping the child in their care up until now.

It wasn't part of their plan to go out of her condo today but Soojin really does have her ways of making her agree.

"So you're Soojin's girl if I'm not mistaken?" Somi's cheerful voice welcomed Shuhua as soon as they sat down by the counter stools. Shuhua was hesitant to answer, she wasn't exactly sure of what to call their relationship or what to call herself now that she's sort of involved with Soojin.

"She is." Soojin answered in her stead and it somehow eased her concerns about their relationship. "That took you long to answer. I guess you two are dating now, did you know ShuShu that this woman right here kept coming back here to ask for some dating advice?" Shuhua's eyes were filled with curiosity.

She is so ready to hear Somi's stories, but Soojin glares at her friend not because her friend is just about to spill some embarrassing moments of her but because of what Somi just called Shuhua.

"She called you ShuShu!" Soojin dramatically says making the two to focus on her. "And? Is it a crime to call her that?" Somi questions before giving Soojin a shot of tequila. "No? But Shuhua well nevermind." Shuhua smiled, it seems like endearments are really important for Soojin.

"It's just her nickname to me, I'm still your angel and you're the only one who can call me that." Shuhua gave Soojin a peck on her cheek making Somi gawk while watching the two.

"Please save your PDA moments for later anyway back to my story, Soojin my ever so great ungrateful friend spent most of her time here just to ask me for some dating advice. She was like a lost puppy asking how to acknowledge what she was feeling for you." Somi paused glancing at Soojin who doesn't even give a fuck of what she's saying.

"Hey aren't you gonna stop me?" Somi asks her friend who's busy squeezing a lemon. "Uh why would I?" Soojin asks back not really getting Somi's point. "Duh in stories and movies, the lead usually stops his/her friend in situations like this because they are embarrassed." Somi ranted earning a chuckle from Shuhua.

"I don't care even if you tell Shuhua how I literally lost a tooth just because I tripped." Soojin casually said and it sent Shuhua into a fit of laughter.

"You're no fun." Somi pouted.

"Well that clearly only happened in movies or whatever that is, besides why would I be embarrassed it was a huge step for me to acknowledge what I'm feeling, I'm rather thankful." Soojin explained.

Their conversation was cut short when their hear the dangling sound of bells, indicating that a new customer entered.

Somi was ready to greet the customer but her smile disappeared and a frown was visible on her face. "Miyeon unnie?" Soojin immediately tilted her head turning her attention towards the door.

"Unnie?" Miyeon smile but her eyes were glassy as if she was about to cry. Shuhua stood up and gave her seat to Miyeon. Soojin came closer to Miyeon after telling Shuhua to take her seat instead. "Is there something wrong?" Soojin was worried, it's been awhile since she witnessed her sister being like this.

Like she's helpless.

Like she doesn't know how to swim back to the surface and was just constantly drowning.

"It was such a wrong decision." Miyeon utters, looking down at her trembling hands. She doesn't want to disappoint the most important person in their family. She thought she was strong enough but guess she wasn't.

"He forced you again?" Soojin asks, how many times has been since that old started forcing them to follow his laid out plans for them? "Just as always besides it was for the best for me and her also so I'm not dwelling that much." Miyeon responded and Soojin could only flick her sister's forehead.

"You're almost crying, I'll go curse him to death." Soojin was really ready to throw hands, even if she and Miyeon doesn't get along in some things she still can't afford to see her older sister sad like this just because of their grandfather.

"Don't do that, it'll just complicate things besides I know he's expecting you to go and lash out your anger but we shouldn't do what he expects. He'll only get more superior than he is right now." The two turned their attention to Somi when they heard the girl release a loud sigh.

"You two sure have a messy life, I'll serve you three some drinks. It's gonna on the house so drink to your hearts content." Somi beamed a smile, these sisters sure loves to accompany problems with them just as she thought.