Chapter 16

in·vi·ta·tion

/ˌinvəˈtāSH(ə)n/

the action of inviting someone to go somewhere or to do something

"Wanna come and have lunch with us?"

Gimpo International Airport, 11:37 am

"Cancel all of my meetings for the afternoon Sengwa." at last she's back again to the city, it's not like she hated being away to the city. She's not just used to it.

"Will do Ms. Cho." Sengwa, Miyeon's current executive assistant. The fashion designer wasn't really bothered that she's in the same flight along with such a lovely pair as Minnie and Shuhua.

But she had witnessed enough of their loveliness.

"Let's stop by to Soojin, I doubt that she already had eaten." Miyeon utters, walking ahead of Minnie and Shuhua who were in their own world again. She decided to just ignore the two and focus on her goal for today.

"As you wish Ms. Cho, should I make a reservation at your family's restaurant?" Sengwa asks.

"That would be great."

===

"Such wise words." Mr. Akaashi utters, chairman of Hikoki Airlines. Soyeon politely bow as the presentation comes to an end before lunch. She did instructed Minhee to wake Soojin up when it's time to eat so she doesn't have to worry that much.

"We're sorry for suddenly making such an urgent request." Soyeon offered her hand for a handshake. "There's no problem with it, we are much more thankful that you approved our proposal." Soyeon's voice was almost near monotonous, but she's sincere by heart.

"We look forward to working with you, it was such a pleasure to meet you again. I hope I could meet Ms. Seo soon. We'll get going now." Mr. Akaashi shook hands with her, bidding farewell.

The restaurant she's in right now is only twenty minutes away from the company. If she bought foods for Soojin the food will most likely be warm by then.

In the middle of her trance, she was snapped back to reality when she heard her phone ringing.

She immediately picked up the call after seeing the caller ID.

"I'm here at one of the sister branch of the restaurant." Soyeon answered when she was immediately bomb with a question from the other line. "It's twenty minutes away from the company." Soyeon was confused but still followed what was being asked.

So here she is back at the main building, hurrying to go to the top floor to meet with Miyeon, the one who just called her.

"It seems like Soojin is beat tired." Miyeon utters as she glance at Soyeon with a very teasingly eyes. "Yeah she is." Soyeon responded, sensing the unavoidable questions coming to her.

"Did you finally confessed? You two did it together? Kissed? More than that?" Being a spectator of Soyeon and Soojin since teenage years, she's been worried about Soyeon more than Soojin.

Soojin is a poison you don't want to touch nor get near to, she's dangerous and you'll be the one coming back crying not her.

"I didn't confess, we did not do it together, not more than anything but just a kiss." Soyeon stated, she doesn't have any problems of talking these kind of things with Miyeon or with anyone except for Soojin.

"What a sad discovery, at least you two kissed." Miyeon let out a hearty chuckle, she's not in favor of Shuhua nor Soyeon. With Soojin and Shuhua's interaction filled with uncertainty, she's aware that it's better to build a wall between the two.

Those two will be in pain sooner or later.

With Soojin and Soyeon, it's basically a long time friendship and Soyeon will be the only one who'll end up being in pain.

"And that's not good." Miyeon could only nod, "Wanna come and have lunch with us?" Miyeon asks, well that was the main idea why she called Soyeon.

===

"I'll pick you up around 6:30 pm." Minnie planted a soft kiss on Shuhua's forehead, before finally leaving the condo unit of the latter. She's happy that they are progressing steadily than she expected, and it seems like Shuhua had warmed up to her faster also.

Shuhua watched Minnie who is still waving her hand until the elevator door closes. "She's such a cute grown up woman." she mumbled under her breath.

It's monday today and three more mondays and she have to go back to Taiwan to resume her activities.

She's been worried that if she goes back to Taiwan will Minnie also stop doing these things. For the past three years she's been trying to patch up her wound only to welcome Minnie with open arms again.

She's thorned between actually getting back with Minnie or acknowledging these budding feelings she have for a certain cocky business tycoon.

Shuhua's been staring at her phone for over thirty minutes while holding a chicken drumstick with her left hand.

"I want to check on her." Shuhua said to herself, taking a bite of her chicken.

"Oh is that so? Ah no please don't tell her I called." Shuhua hastily said after knowing that Soojin wasn't really at the office right now. She doesn't have Soojin's personal contact information except the company's number. Minhee on the other hand was confused to why the latter didn't want to let Soojin know she called but still she doesn't have any right to pry on their affairs.

"Thank you." Shuhua sincerely said after hearing an 'okay' from the other line. For some reasons she feels stressed all of a sudden.

Love Triangles Are Bad but Love Cubes Are Worse

===
Short update😛
My thoughts about this is messed up right now😵

Soojin×Soyeon (the one sided)
Shuhua×Soojin (the uncertain)
Minnie×Shuhua (the courting stage)

Should we just get them all together? lol🙁