Chapter 32

en·dear·ment

/inˈdirmənt,enˈdirmənt/

a word or phrase expressing love or affection

"So what did you cook my honey sugarplum?"

"My body hurts like hell." Shuhua groaned as the morning sun peeks through her window. Having sex with Soojin took all of her energy. It was like a cycle yesterday.

Rest and Continue.

"I can't feel my hips anymore." Shuhua slowly sits up, the woman who just wrecked her is peacefully sleeping beside her like an innocent being.

Fortunately she was able to stand up and walk enough to go out of the room to somehow prepare breakfast for the two of them.

It's her first time experiencing such body pain that makes her smile. She looks like a crazy maniac right now.

Her flight tomorrow is around noon so she'll have this whole day with Soojin and have a brief meeting tomorrow morning with her manager about her upcoming schedule for this week.

Shuhua blushed as soon as she entered the kitchen, where it all started. "I have to clean everything first." Shuhua mumbles to herself, feeling embarrassed that her first experience was done on top of a kitchen counter.

For sure Tzuyu will make fun of her if ever the latter knew about it.

Hand roaming at the other side of the bed, Soojin immediately got up when she felt the cold place beside her realizing that Shuhua woke up before her.

"What time is it already?" Soojin asks her herself, reaching for her phone from the bedside table. It was already eight in the morning and she's still quite sleepy which she haven't felt for awhile now.

It seems like the activity yesterday was beyond her limit. Just as she was about to get up from Shuhua's bed, the door of the room opened revealing Shuhua who's wearing an apron.

"Good morning." Soojin opens her arms, her morning voice was something Shuhua would love to hear every day now. "Good morning, I made some breakfast." Shuhua sat on the latter's lap as Soojin hugs the younger, resting her head on Shuhua's chest.

"How are you feeling? Does it hurt?" Soojin softly asks, raising her head up looking at Shuhua directly. "I'm good and I do feel sore but I can definitely manage." Shuhua answered, cupping Soojin's cheeks giving the older a good morning kiss.

"I'll ask Minhee to buy something to soothe the pain then, do you have any plans for today?" Shuhua shakes her head, she doesn't want to bother Soojin's secretary for such thing. "You don't have to, I'll be okay." Shuhua assured, after all they'll be staying at home today so she really won't move around.

"So what did you cook my honey sugarplum?" Shuhua snorted at how Soojin's nickname to her was so cringey. "Don't you think that's a little over too much?" Shuhua asks, laughing at the disbelief expression Soojin has on her face.

"It sounds cute." Soojin argues, pouting. She just actually followed what was on the internet. She did some little research before. "Then how about darling?" Soojin asks, but Shuhua shook her head. "Baby?" again Shuhua shook her head.