!SPOILER!

Perfect Temptation: Love Me Tonight

(Book 2)

The two were trapped inside the cabin for almost thirty minute now and it seems like the snowstorm doesn't have any plan to stop.

Soojin noticed how Shuhua was constantly rubbing her arm. Taking her coat off, she silently wraps her coat around the latter before sitting on the floor as they both wait for someone to rescue them here.

How did they even end up being trapped here in the first place? She was supposed to be with Sinb but then that girl suddenly disappeared like a ghost. Soojin ended up roaming around the forest when she spotted this cabin.

Well unknowst to her a certain girl has been here for a few hours because she was lost, just when about she offered to take Shuhua back to the her lodge, but then it started snowing.

And here they are stuck with each other for god knows until when.

"Soojin's phone is unreachable." Miyeon tries to call her sister's number once again but to no avail there was no answer.

"The search and rescue team will be here soon. Let's just hope that she's okay." Minnie consoles her girlfriend as they sat down by the lounge, and just then Sinb showed up shivering from the cold weather. "Where's Soojin?" Miyeon stood up.

"I lost sight of her when we were going down the muddy track, I thought she arrived here first." Sinb answered looking clueless and confused to why Miyeon look so worried. "Is she not here?" Sinb asks and Minnie shakes her head answering the latter's question.

"I already called some people since it'll be dangerous for us to look for her at this kind of weather." Minnie utters.

"So how have you been?" Soojin started out the conversation, not making any eye contact with Shuhua. The cabin was dim, it was almost dark outside already.

The sun has set, "Doing good." Shuhua simply answered, she didn't want this conversation to even go further. Shuhua lied down on the floor with Soojin's coat still wrapped around her.

And that was a cue to Soojin that the younger didn't want to talk to her and respects what Shuhua wants.

===
A little spoiler for the book 2🐺, thank you to each and one of you for reading this lame book of mine. Anyway let's all see each other in book 2.

I'm publishing the book 2 right away🧚

Bye😈