Chapter 50

Sorry everyone that it's taken me so long to update, I have been having some struggles with writers block a lot lately which I'm trying my best to overcome but I'm just having to be patient and not rush myself to write because I know if I rush myself to write then the chapter won't be very good so I'm going at my own pace so do bear with me.

No one's pov

With Freya...

Freya arrived back at the motel she had been staying at while hunting for her niece. She held no emotion on her face as she shut the door and staggered over to the bed and sat down. She was shocked out of all things she didn't expect to see her younger brother or any of her siblings so soon nor did she expect Mira to know her real name and the truth.

Dahlia wanted to hide her real identity and the truth of her birth parents from the girl since she was only a baby when they took her and Dahlia didn't want to face the same mistakes with Mira that she did with Freya who remembered her family. Mira was only a baby so it should've been easy with her because she surely wouldn't miss the people she never knew but apparently Mira did know.

Freya always knew Mira was too smart for her own good and she knew it would spell trouble. Dahlia knew she was smart too but she downplayed it a lot and would abuse the girl so she wouldn't feel so smart. Dahlia would always belittle the girl and make her feel small and Freya did feel guilty as it was her niece she was doing this too but Freya was also relieved as with Mira around Freya was no longer on the receiving end of Dahlia's brutish ways.

Dahlia wanted Mira brought back to them but that wouldn't go down too well especially seeing as the girl is with her parents and her brother threatened her. Freya heard the rumors of how all her siblings were and the things they were capable of and when Kol threatened to kill her if she came for his daughter, she felt a chill down her spine as she knew he would follow through with it.

Freya also felt hurt, this was her brother and he threatened her. All her life Freya always pictured the moment she would find her siblings and be welcomed into their family, that they would accept her but now she didn't think that would happen, not with Kol at least he wouldn't accept her for what she's done to his daughter, for conspiring with Dahlia to rip away Mira from her mother by cruelly leading her to believe she had been stillborn.

Freya also knew Mira had to have told Kol everything she and Dahlia had done to her which would definitely result in him not welcoming her into the family. Freya didn't know what to do next but she knew Dahlia would call her to check on her progress as she was expecting her to get Mira back but she currently hit a snag so she had think of a solution so she wouldn't be punished by Dahlia for failing her.

....

Meanwhile....

With Katherine...

A knock sounded at the door of the motel room Katherine was staying in. She looked up and made her way to the door and opened it only to frown as she saw an unfamiliar woman standing there "who are you?" she asked "my name is Nadia....and I'm your daughter" Nadia spoke she had finally managed to track down her mother.

"My daughter isn't called Nadia" Katherine replied "I'm your first born daughter, the daughter that was ripped away from you before you could hold her" Nadia explained shocking Katherine "impossible" she said shaking her head "I know but it's true, I'm your daughter. I became a vampire just so I could find you" Nadia replied "and now what? You found me so now what?" Katherine asked "I want to know you" Nadia answered when suddenly Elijah appeared behind her.

"Hello miss" he said making Nadia turn "who are you?" Nadia asked "the names Elijah" Elijah spoke extending his hand out but Nadia didn't shake it so he just nodded and put his hand down "I'm Nadia, Katerina's daughter" Nadia explained making Elijah frown "no, her daughters Davina" Elijah replied he didn't know Katherine had a child before Davina "her name is Danika" Katherine interrupted, her daughter was called Danika.

Elijah just sighed Katherine while Nadia scowled "you're looking for Davina?" she asked "yes, do you know where she is?" Katherine asks "she lives in Chicago, she owns some night club with two vampire friends of hers" Nadia explained "Elijah pack my things, we're going to Chicago" Katherine ordered "wait what about me?" Nadia asked "you can come with and we can get to know each other" Katherine replied "why are you bothering with Davina? She doesn't care for you, I reached out to her for help to find you but she always refused" Nadia pondered she was envious of how willing her mother was to drop everything to go and see her sister.

"She's just hurt that's why, now come help me pack" Katherine replied waving her off "sure" Nadia replied with a huff as she entered the motel room and began helping her mother pack while also eyeing up Elijah.

"You're a Mikaelson aren't you? The one my mother loves?" Nadia asked "yes that's right he is" Katherine replied before Elijah could answer "your brother is Kol right?" Nadia questioned "yes, why do you know him?" Elijah questioned "no but my sister is very familiar with him" Nadia replied making the two suddenly stop and look at her.

"Excuse me?" Elijah questioned "I went to pay my sister a visit one night, it was quite late but the club was still quite busy. I went looking for her and I found her in the backroom screwing your brother, they didn't even see me come or go" Nadia explained and Elijah looked shocked.

"No that cannot be right. Davina was raised as a part of our family, she was like a niece to my brothers and I" Elijah retorted shaking his head "well clearly my sister was never like a niece to your brother because I caught them humping. That also wasn't the first time I saw them together, Kol came to visit Davina one night just as I was about to leave" Nadia retorted "well good for her for scoring a Mikaelson" Katherine praised "Katerina" Elijah said shocked "what? Oh come on I get she was raised by your family but she's not related to any of you by blood and it's harmless but knowing the stories I've heard about Kol it was never anything serious to him" Katherine replied turning her back to Elijah.

"Do you know if Kol is still hanging around with her?" Katherine asked "I don't know, I haven't been to Chicago or seen my sister in a long while" Nadia replied shrugging her shoulders "not to worry, we shall soon see" Katherine replied as she continued packing her things while Elijah retreated outside, shocked at what Nadia had just told him. Well he was still sort of processing the fact Katherine had another daughter but now learning that apparently his brother had been around Davina and had been hooking up with her. He was quite shocked and disappointed in Kol and he wondered whether he should make Rebekah aware of this but regardless when he next saw his brother he would give him a good lecture.

End of chapter

What did you think? Freya is in shock after seeing her brother and knowing Mira is with her parents and knows the truth. Freya really expected to be welcomed into the family with open arms when she finally met them. Nadia has finally found Katherine and made herself known to her. Nadia revealed she had caught Kol and Davina in the act to Elijah and Katherine. Elijah is shocked and disappointed in finding out Kol had been sexually active with Davina. What will happen next? I'm not sure whether to stop this story and just completely redo it as I feel it could be written better and could do with some changes here and there but I haven't made any decisions yet, it's just a thought at this point.

Anyway please vote and comment