Davina and friends

Here's info about Davina and her friends.

Birth name: Danika Adaline Petrova

Past name: Davina Mikaelson

Current name: Davina Claire

Nickname: D, babe, roxie, ghost, foxy

Age: 521

Birth: April 7th 1491

Biological Parents: Katerina Petrova aka Katherine Pierce and Josef last name is unknown

Adoptive mother: Rebekah Mikaelson

Bio: Looks like her mother except for her blue eyes which she got from her father. She has a wild and free spirited personality and she is very clever like her biological mother but she is sensitive at heart and is sometimes a bitch like her adoptive mother Rebekah. 

She has never stuck around in one place for long, the longest place she had stayed was when she lived with her half-sister Nadia for 50 years in Europe. Davina lives in Chicago with her two girl best friends Melanie and Violet who she had befriended and turned into vampires. She also has a third best friend called Josh and he is gay. Davina rescued Josh from his abusive father who was going to kill him for being gay and she turned him into a vampire. Davina doesn't have a problem with killing someone if they piss her off or look at her the wrong way. She's very guarded and doesn't let people get close to her especially guys except for Josh since he's the only guy she can trust and feel comfortable around. The only people she trusts in her life are Melanie, Violet, Josh and her adoptive mother Rebekah. 

Davina doesn't do relationships not after having her heart broken, instead she just has the occasional hook up which is often rare.

Davina owns a club with Melanie, Violet and Josh in Chicago. She also performs in a band called The cherry bombers with the girls. The club has a slightly Gothic and very sexy vibe and it's one of the top hot spots in Chicago. 

Davina loves being with her friends and singing with them on the stage. She loves partying and occasionally smokes but only when she's in a really pissed off or upset mood.