Chapter 3: Flashback 3

Here's another chapter. It's another flashback. There will be another two or three flashback chapters before the story goes to present time.

Two months later....

Katerina and Danika had been living with the Mikaelson's in their big castle for the past two months. Katerina had become close with Elijah and Klaus and she fancied both of them but she loved Elijah more. Klaus had only gotten close to her in order to gain her trust so it would be easy for him to sacrifice her whilst Elijah had fallen for her and wanted to be with her even if it meant going behind Klaus's back to ensure she remained alive after the sacrifice ritual. While that was going on, Rebekah spent every waking moment with little Danika who she absolutely adored. Katerina often forgot about her daughter as she spent time with either Elijah or Klaus but she would make up for it and make sure her little girl knew she loved her.

"Haha stop!" Katerina laughed as Elijah playfully chased her around the courtyard. "Come ere" he chuckled as he ran after her and grabbed her by the waist and spun her around making her giggle.

"Look sweetheart there's your mama. I think she likes my brother" Rebekah cooed and gently bounced Danika in her arms as she pointed at Katerina and Elijah who were laughing away as they chased each other around the courtyard. Danika squealed at the sight of her mother making Rebekah smile. "You're such a cute little girl" she cooed placing a kiss on her forehead as she babbled to herself. "Your mother doesn't understand just how lucky she is to have such a beautiful baby" Rebekah said sadly she couldn't deny how jealous of Katerina she was. Katerina seemed to have everything she wished for, love, beauty and a beautiful child which Rebekah thought she took for granted. At least Rebekah had beauty but she still yearned for love and a child of her own.

Rebekah turned and walked away with Danika in her arms as Elijah and Katerina suddenly started snogging in the courtyard.

Klaus watched as Elijah took Katerina's hand and started leading her back to the castle. He grinned devilishly as Adna a personal witch of his came up to him "Klaus my lord. I have a vampire and a werewolf ready for the sacrifice ritual" she said "that's marvellous news Adna. Have you practised the spell for the ritual?" he asked "I have my lord" she replied "very good you shall be rewarded later" he responded before sending her away to leave him in peace.

Elijah and Katerina stumbled into his chambers with their lips pressed together. "Oh Elijah" Katerina moaned as he broke the kiss and began kissing her neck, sucking lightly at the skin. Elijah pushed her up against the wall and slid his hands up her dress. Katerina moaned and begged for him to touch her "touch me Elijah" she whimpered making him grin as he pushed her underwear down and rubbed her wet core with his hand making her moan. Katerina slid a hand to the front of his pants and cupped his bulge making him groan "give me this" she purred seductively as she squeezed him again. Elijah growled as he pulled himself away and pushed his pants down before tearing the skirt of her dress. Elijah quickly picked her up causing her to wrap her legs around his waist. Katerina moaned as he suddenly pushed his hard length into her and started thrusting in and out her. 

.

.

.

Katerina left Elijah's chambers with a smile on her face as what just occurred with Elijah played through her mind. Elijah loved her and she was really happy, she had a handsome man who loved her and a beautiful baby girl. Katerina couldn't be happier but it's just a shame that happiness was about to crash down on her within the next few minutes as she suddenly heard Klaus talking to Adna a woman who she noticed had been following Klaus around but she never thought anything of it. Curiosity got the best of her as she heard her name being spoken so she moved closer to the door and pressed her ear against it. "It's all set my lord. The vampire and werewolf won't wake until the night of the sacrifice ritual. Do you have the stone that is needed to lift the curse?" Adna asked "yes I do" Klaus responded Katerina watched throw the small gap in the chamber door as he pulled out a smooth crystal clear looking stone from his pocket and handed it to Adna. "Is the doppelganger ready?" Adna asked "she will be. She has no idea of what awaits her" Klaus responded "shouldn't she be aware of her fate so she knows of the glorious sacrifice she will make for you?" Adna questioned "no and she won't until it's too late. I don't want her suspecting anything otherwise things could go wrong" Klaus responded "what about Elijah?" Adna questioned making Katerina frown. "What about him?" Klaus questioned "you cannot deny that he has grown attached to the girl, perhaps a little too much" Adna said "that won't be a problem. Elijah will get over her, he did with Tatia. Katerina is nothing more but a means to an end and she will die within the strike of midnight in two days time and I will become what I was always meant to be" Klaus responded Katerina quickly covered her mouth to hide the gasp that threatened to escape from her lips as she took a step back before rushing down the hallway.