Chapter 44

Hey everyone, here's a new chapter and I'm sorry it took so long to update. I've had writers block with these story so I was at a loss at what to do but I'm slowly trying to get back to working on the story. Anyway I hope you like this chapter.

Three months later....

Davina's pov

I wake up to the most delightful smell so I get out of bed and make my way downstairs to the kitchen where I find Kol stood at the hob making pancakes while Mira is cutting up fruit.

"Hey" I say making them look up as I lean against the doorway. "Hey darling what are you doing up?" Kol asks "the smell woke me up" I respond as I walk further into the kitchen.

"Me and Mira were going to surprise you with breakfast in bed" Kol replies making me smile. "Aww that's so sweet of you" I respond giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"How's our little baba?" he asks glancing at my baby bump. I'm 6 months pregnant now and I have quite the cute bump.

(Davina's baby bump)

"Baba is fine" I respond rubbing my stomach as I lean up on my tip toes to give him a kiss

"Baba is fine" I respond rubbing my stomach as I lean up on my tip toes to give him a kiss. "Gross, I'm right here guys" Mira says making us laugh as we pull away from each other.

"I got a text from Aunt Bekah this morning. She's coming down to visit later this week" Mira says making me nod. Three months ago when Rebekah found out about Mira and me being pregnant, she stayed with us for a week before going back to Mystic Falls to avoid making Klaus suspicious.

Rebekah has been in Mystic Falls the last three months with Klaus. From what I heard she's in some sort of relationship with a human called Matt Donovan while Klaus is apparently chasing some blonde vampire while still continuing to terrorise my descendant Elena and her friends.

Elena and her friends including Damon gave up trying to figure out the sirelines as Kol officially erased all evidence to stop them finding out.

"Well you tell her she better call me first because I would like to know when she's coming" Kol replies breaking my inner thoughts.

"I will, she said she needs to talk to you anyway but she didn't say what about" Mira replies as she finishes cutting up some strawberries.

"Right here's breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and maple bacon on the side" Kol says setting a plate down in front of me.

"Thank you, it smells good" I respond giving him a kiss on the cheek as I grab my plate and sit down at the island counter.

"And here's some strawberries to go with it" Mira says handing me a small bowl of cut up strawberries "thank you sweetheart you're both so good to me" I respond "well we like taking care of you and we want you to be as relaxed as possible" Kol replies wrapping his arms around my shoulder as he kisses me on the cheek making my stomach flutter.