Chapter 24

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it. Sorry there hasn't been an update in a while. I keep getting sidetracked with my other stories and life in general. Anyway read and enjoy.

Warning chapter contains sexual content

Three weeks later...

Kol's pov

Today me and Davina are moving into our brand new house that I bought for us to live in. Now it's kind of a surprise since Davina hasn't seen it as I want to see the look on her face when she sees the house for the first time. We have everything packed up from the apartment except the furniture which I actually sold to make some extra cash even though Davina earns plenty from her nightclub.

"Is that everything Kol?" Davina asks as she emerges with a box in her hands. We only have the last of our things since I've been going to and from the new house and dropping things off. I've also been seeing to the house and dealing with the decorators and contractors who I had working on the house to prepare for us moving in. It's pretty crazy that I managed to find us a nice, big house within a week and had the whole interior of the house rearranged, decorated, furnished and redesigned within two weeks but that's just the perks of being an original vampire with the power to compell people to get what I want. "Yes, that's everything so let's get everything in the car and go" I respond making her nod. I grab two boxes and we head downstairs to the car and put the boxes inside. "Stay here while I get the rest of the boxes. Don't be surprised if I send a person or two down with boxes" I say making her smile and nod "okay, don't take long. It's getting a little cold" she replies wrapping her arms around herself "you're cold? You're a vampire and you're cold?" I ask amused earning a glare from her "don't make fun of me or you'll end up  spending our first night at our new house on the couch" she retorts making my eyes widen "crap I don't want that. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make fun of you"I ramble making her giggle. "I'll tell you what? Once we get to our new house. I'll help you warm up" I say making her smirk "I like the sound of that" she replies making me grin. I give her a quick kiss on the forehead before heading back to the apartment to get the rest of the boxes.

.

.

10 minutes later...

All of the boxes are in the car and I've just locked up the apartment and handed in the key to the landlord. We are now in the car and on the road heading towards our new house.

.

.

.

30 minutes later...

We arrive at the house but Davina can't see as I had her put a blindfold on a few minutes ago. I get out the car and head round to her side of the car. I open the door and unbuckle her seat belt before grabbing her hand and helping her out of the car. I shut the door and I guide Davina forward "may I please take this blindfold off yet?" she asks "in a second" I respond as I keep moving us forward until we're in good view of the house. I untie the blindfold and remove it from her eyes "open your eyes" I say she opens her eyes and gasps, holding a hand to her mouth. "Oh my gosh. Is this ours?" she asks "yes, it is. This is our house" I respond she turns to me with a huge smile on her face and pulls me into a hug, wrapping her arms around my neck. "It's beautiful" she says before pulling away and turning back to face the house. "It's huge. I thought we were planning on getting a house with four or five bedrooms" she muses "well that originally was the plan but then I saw this place and I just knew we had to have it" I respond wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. "Well it's perfect" she responds leaning back against me "come on, let's go look inside" I say as I kiss the shell of her ear making her giggle as she's a little ticklish there. We start making our way towards the house and I pull the front door key out of my pocket.