Chapter 16

Here's a new chapter. Sorry it's been a while. I haven't been well the last few days but I'm getting better so my head is a lot clearer and I can think properly. Anyway I hope you like this new chapter.

12 days later.....

Davina's pov

We were currently on a plane heading to Hawaii. Me and Kol are sat together while Melanie and Violet are sat together on the seats opposite the side we're on.

We've been on the plane for 3 hours now and we've still got at least 3 and a half hours more to go until we arrive in Hawawii but I'm getting very pissed off. I'm not getting pissed off because of the journey length, oh no I'm getting pissed off because one of the air hostesses keep eyeing up Kol and attempting to flirt with him, everytime she comes over to ask if we would like anything. Her breasts almost spill out of her top, she's wearing way too much make up and she's wearing a disgustingly strong perfume, that makes me gag everytime she walks by.

Now Kol has been paying no mind to her and just keeps his focus on me since I've been teasing him all morning and we haven't stopped flirting since we met up at the airport. Kol's currently whispering sweet nothings in my ear as he rubs my knee occasionally running it up my thigh pushing my skirt up slightly. "Why did you have to wear a skirt today? You know what seeing you in a skirt does to me" he whispers/growls making me giggle "well we're going to Hawawi and I wanted to dress to the occasion. It's going to be hot there and I wasn't going to wear jeans. The fact that seeing me in a skirt turns you on is just a bonus" I respond "if only you would let me take you, I so would" he whispers back "patience horny boy, patience" I whisper before pressing my lips against his in a soft kiss. He smiles and returns the kiss but he soon breaks it "oh how I love modern clothes. These skirts allow me to simply push them up in order to take a woman however I want" he whispers in my ear "oh so you didn't like the corsets and dresses back all those years ago?" I ask with a slight purr "oh I did, I loved how the corsets made your breasts nearly pop out and they really showed your curves but my god undoing those laces were a nightmare" he responds with a growl as he squeezes my thigh making me whimper slightly but nobody hears. "Yeah they were a pain weren't they?" I retort as I kiss the shell of his ear causing a growl to rumble in his throat. "Um excuse me" a nasally voice says causing me to narrow my eyes as I turn to see the air hostess that keeps flirting with Kol stood there. "What?" I ask in an irritated tone "could I get you guys anything? Like anything at all?" she asks bending down so her cleavage is very visible to us "no we're good thanks" Kol responds "are you sure?" she asks batting her eyelashes at him "yes he's sure now go away please" I respond with a glare "okay well if you need anything just call me over. The names Brianna in case you were wondering" she says winking at Kol before walking away. "I swear to god if she keeps flirting with you and eyeing you up, I will rip her head off" I hiss making Kol chuckle causing me to glare at him. "You're cute when you're jealous" he says "I am in no way cute and do not make fun of me. I am not jealous, I just hate it when desperate women think it's okay to hit on my man" I retort  "you're right you're not cute. You're gorgeous but seriously love ignore it. I have no interest in any other woman okay? You don't have to worry about anything so try to not let it get to you" he responds "this is coming from the guy who punched another man just because he smiled at me" I retort thinking of the other night when a man who came to the club, smiled at me as I handed him his drink and Kol punched him. "That's different" he retorts making me scoff "how the hell is different?" I ask "he wanted more than just that drink off you. I saw him eyeing up your body and he stared at your ass when you turned away" he responds "yeah and that air hostess is doing the same thing. Are you saying women can flirt with you and I can't be pissed off or allowed to get jealous but you're allowed to be pissed off and lose your shit when another man flirts with me?" I ask with narrowed eyes. "No of course not" he responds with a sigh "okay so maybe we both have jealously issues but we know we belong to each other and nobody is going to take us away from each other, so let's try to focus on that instead of wanting to rip every man or woman's heads off because they flirt with either of us" he says making me sigh and place my hand over his, giving it a small squeeze "it's easier said than done Kol" I respond "I know, we'll work on it but just so you know that air hostess along with every other woman on the planet doesn't even stand a chance against you" he replies "you don't know nor have you met every single woman on the planet. There could be some other woman somewhere out there that catches your eye and makes you decide you don't want me anymore" I respond my insecurities slipping through "that's not possible love" he replies bringing a hand to my cheek "how'd you know that?" I ask "because I spent the last five hundred and three years without you and not once did I ever come across a woman as beautiful, intelligent, feisty, fearless and courageous as you. Not one caught my attention, none of them made me feel like you did and still do. They weren't you, they weren't my love. You're my girl Davina and don't you forget it" he responds stroking my cheek with his thumb as a smile forms on my face. "I certainly won't forget it now" I respond before pressing my lips against his in a soft kiss "I will keep telling you until it's engraved in your mind" he replies as he breaks the kiss and gently rubs his nose against mine in a sweet butterfly kiss which makes my undead heart throb.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Three hours later....