Chapter 31

Hey guys here's a new chapter. I hope you like it.

Two weeks later....

Davina's pov

I wake up with a harsh flipping feeling in my stomach causing me to bolt to the bathroom and puke in the toilet. I hold my hair back the best I can as I throw up. "Mom are you okay?" Mira asks appearing in the door way "yes, I'm fine sweetie. Go back downstairs, I'll be down shortly" I respond "okay, dad's made breakfast" she replies "okay, tell him I'll be down soon" I respond "okay" she replies before walking away.
.
After a minute of puking, I flush the toilet and get up, wiping my mouth.

I walk over to the sink and open the cabinet above it and pull out the bottle of mouth wash. I pour some into the cap and chug it back and I gargle for a few seconds before spitting it out into the sink. I place the cap back on the bottle and put the mouth wash back in the cabinet.

I quickly wash my face before heading into the bedroom.

I walk over to my wardrobe and open it up to pick out my outfit for the day.

I eventually pick out a dark blue tank top which has a criss cross pattern on the chest area, black skinny jeans which stop at my ankles and black heeled boots which habe little spikes on the side.

I place the clothes on the bed and I strip out of my pyjamas and put on a strapless black bra and lace panties. I walk over to my vanity desk and start doing my hair.

I can't really be bothered doing anything fancy with my hair so I decide to just leave it in it's natural state which is curly, something I inherited from my biological mother other than the famous Petrova features, the olive sun kissed skin, the long brown hair and over all the attractive gene of course. I may not be all that fond of being a Petrova but we are very attractive if that may make me sound self absorbed but I don't care really.

I fluff up my hair abit until I feel satisfied and get up to put my clothes and shoes on.

I grab my jeans and slide them on although they seem to be a little tighter than usual but whatever. After that I slip the tank top on over my head and smooth it down my sides to get rid of any creases before putting the boots on.

I quickly zip up the boots before walking over to the mirror to inspect how I look. "Not bad" I mutter to myself as I turn side to side as I check myself out to look for any faults but I look good so I'm satisfied and ready to head downstairs.

(Davina's hair and outfit)

I smile to myself in the mirror before leaving the room and vamp speeding downstairs which makes me feel dizzy which is weird since that's never really happened before but oh well, it's probably nothing

"Good morning" I say as I enter the kitchen "good morning love. Are you feeling alright?" Kol asks looking a bit concerned since he obviously heard me throwing up and Mira probably told him I was. "Yeah, I'm fine, probably just eaten something that doesn't agree with me" I respond I of course don't believe this as I have an idea of what may be wrong with me but I don't want to think about it until I'm 100% sure.