Chapter 21

Here's another chapter, enjoy.

Warning chapter contains sexual content..features graphic gifs

Continues on from previous chapter..

Kol's pov

Me and Davina arrive at my apartment, lips pressed together, hands groping at each other. We stumble into my apartment and I press her up against the door once I slam it shut with my foot. We've practically been like this since she got off stage after performing with Melanie and Violet. She didn't even get to her dressing room before I had her pressed up against the wall, grinding my hips against hers as I kissed her. We were close to ripping each others clothes off in the hall way and I totally would've fucked her right there but I remembered we have a candle lit dinner date back here so I stopped making out with her and she quickly gathered her stuff from her dressing room before we left the club, bidding Melanie and Violet goodnight as we rushed through the club to get out.

So now here we are making out against the door of my apartment "don't we have dinner to tend to?" Davina mutters against my lips, panting as I press her harder against the door. "The food can wait" I respond nipping at her bottom lip making her moan "we mustn't keep the chef waiting" she responds tugging at my shirt making me pull away, only to start kissing her neck. "Dinner first, we can fuck later" she moans gently tugging at my hair as I suck at her neck. "Okay baby dinner first it is" I respond pulling away and taking her hand in mine and leading her away from the door. We head to the kitchen where the dinner is being set up and we find the chef plating things out "Mr Mikaelson, you've returned. Dinner is ready" he says with a beaming smile as he gestures to the cooked food in front of him. "Excellent. Do you have that bottle of wine I required?" I ask "yes, sir I do. I'll bring it out now" he replies as I lead Davina to the table that is set up. I pull out a chair for her "what a gentlemen" she says making me chuckle as I lean down to her ear "I'm not going to be much of a gentlemen after dinner" I whisper, kissing the shell of her ear making her giggle "ohh don't start. You're going to get me wet" she purrs turning her head so her eyes meet mine "too late, I already have and don't you dare deny it because I can smell your arousal. I can just picture it dripping down your thighs" I growl quietly down her ear making her whimper "you're right I am dripping down there. I'm like a faucet" she purrs seductively nuzzling her forehead against mine and licking my chin and my bottom lip making me groan. "Oh you are a right little tease" I growl making her giggle and bite her lip "you love it" she purrs making me growl as I duck my head and nip at her neck making her giggle. I pull away from her and go to sit on the opposite side of her at the table. The table is nicely decorated with a load of red rose petals going across the table and then there's lit candles on top of the rose petals. There's also four empty clean plates on the table along with two glasses. There's also a table linen covering the table. I myself had set the table before I left to meet Davina at the club but I had the chef light the candles before we arrived.

(The set table) (ignore the ballons)