Chapter 38

Here's a new chapter, enjoy.

The next day....

Davina's pov

It had just gone 12 noon and Kol had left to go and meet this Shelby woman who was in contact with Mary and apparently giving her information about me and the Mikaelsons.

"Okay, I'm bored" Mira huffs as she sprawls herself across the bed, placing her head on my lap. I laugh and stroke her hair "do you want to go for a light bite?" I ask "yeah, sure" she replies sitting up and getting off the bed. I get off and slip on a pair of shoes before she hands me a jacket which I put on and we leave the hotel room.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Kol.....

Kol's pov

I was sat on a bench at a park, waiting for this Shelby woman to appear. I know it'll be tricky to pinpoint who she is since I don't know what she looks like but I did message her to meet me here even though she has no idea I was the one who sent her the message and not Mary.

Now I'm sat on a bench which is quite isolated from everything else which is good and it's sort of in a shaded area so it'll be easier for me to kill her but I will of course not kill her here. I will just compel her to follow me, find out what she knows and kill her in an alley or something. 

Just as I'm scrolling through my phone looking at a text Davina sent me to let me know she and Mira were heading out for a light bite. I hear someone approaching so I look up and see a woman wearing a hood and sunglasses approaching the spot.

She sees me but appears to ignore me and there is no indication on her face that she recognises me. I decide to stay quiet and not do anything for a moment just to wait it out before I approach her and ask if she's Shelby but from the vibe I'm getting and the fact she's wearing a hood and sunglasses and keeps looking over her shoulder as if she's checking if she's being followed, I'd say she just very well may be Shelby. 

.

After a minute of doing nothing and pretending to be on my phone. I look up as I see her pull out her phone and I see her thumb move around for a few seconds. As soon as her thumb stops moving, I feel a buzz in the pocket of my pants so I reach in and pull out Mary's phone which I took from her house. I put it on silent before I came here to meet Shelby.

I scroll through the phone and go straight to the text and smirk seeing it's a text from her which says 'Mary where are you?'. I slip the phone back in my pocket and quietly stand up.

I casually walk over to Shelby and stand next to her "may I help you?" she asks "yeah, you're a friend of Mary's right?" I ask without glancing at her "Mary who?" she asks "Mary Porter. You know the Mary that you've frequently been giving updates too about the whereabouts and secrets of the Mikaelsons and someone by the name of Davina" I respond I can feel her instantly panic and she turns to leave but I'm quick to grab her arm. 

"Now, just where do you think you're going Shelby?" I ask making her gasp "how do you know my name?" she asks I simply turn to her as I pull Mary's phone out of my pocket. "Does this phone seem familiar to you?" I ask in a mocking tone "that's Mary's phone" she says so I gasp dramatically just to take the piss. "Is it now? I thought it was just a random phone I picked up. Oops" I respond unapologetically "who are you?" she asks her eyes harden into a glare making me smirk. 

"Why don't you know who I am? I mean Mary was obsessed with my family and I" I respond "you're one of the Mikaelsons" she replies with a tremble in her voice "yes, I am. Now can you guess which one I am?" I ask "Klaus" she replies making me scoff "nope, guess again" I respond tightening my hold on her arm. "The other one" she replies "the other one? Nope, that would be Finn and I am by far insulted that you thought I was him. Now guess again and I advise you get it right because I'm getting impatient" I respond "Kol" she replies in a shaky tone making me smirk.