Chapter 15

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

here's some music lyric videos for the chapter, they are the songs Davina and her friends will sing at the club)

(Song number 1)

(Song number 2)

(Song number 3)

(Song number 4)

Two days later.....8:30 pm....Angelz riot nightclub

Davina's pov

Me and the girls were waiting and prepared to go on stage to perform our songs for the night. I glance around the club from where I'm stood. I'm stood on the upper floor, looking down from the balcony. I smile as I see Kol at the bar, making drinks for customers. He's not an official employee or anything, he just turns up and gives a helping hand on the bar. My frown instantly fades as I see two scandly clad women walk up to the bar and begin flirting with him. Twirling their hair with their fingers and leaning forward giving him a view of their nearly exposed cleavage. I sigh in relief seeing that he's not flirting back or even glancing at them "so what are you doing after this?" One slut purrs reaching out to stroke his arm making me clench a fist "I'll be heading home" Kol replies "boring, do you plan on taking someone home tonight? Because if you do I recommend you take us home. We'll give you a night to remember" the second slut purrs touching his arm but Kol moves away from them. "I do plan on bringing someone home but it won't be either of you two" he replies I take that moment to make my way over there. "Why what's wrong with us?" the first slut purrs and I can just about picture the nasty pout on her face that she thinks is cute but really it's not. "You're not my type plus I have a girlfriend" Kol replies "why of course we're your type. A hot guy like you and two sexy women like us make a great combination" slut number two purrs "as for your girl or whatever. I'm sure she can't please you like we can so come home with us or just meet us in the back and we'll have some fun. Your girlfriend won't ever find out" slut number 1 purrs making me growl "no thanks" Kol replies annoyance laced in his voice. At this point I'm right near the bar and I slowly make my way over to them. "Oh come on, just come have a little fun with us. You're like the hottest guy in this club" slut number 2 purrs "hey slut bags back off!" I hiss once I'm within inches of them. The women look at me and scoff "get lost. This doesn't concern you" slut number 1 snaps making me scoff and roll my eyes as I climb over the bar because I can since I own this place plus I'm awesome so I do what I want when I want. I completely ignore the two sluts as I grab Kol and cup his face before crashing my lips against his making him groan. He places his hands on my hips as he returns the kiss, licking my bottom lip making me moan and nipple his lip in response making him groan. I move one of my hands to the base of his neck as I run my other hand through his hair, giggling as he moves his hands down and squeezes my ass making me moan. "Excuse me?!" one of the sluts says in annoyance causing me and Kol to pull away "oh I'm sorry, this is completely inappropriate of us" I say with a smirk as Kol grabs the closed sign and places it in front of them before pulling me in for another kiss, completely ignoring the on lookers. We don't care who looks and watches and we don't care if we're kissing and touching in front of strangers. "We're so reporting you to the manager" one of the sluts says making me laugh as I pull away "I am the manager bitch" I retort flipping my middle finger at her making her scoff. "You're not very professional" the other slut says "oh fuck off bitch, this is my club so if you don't like this then get the fuck out!" I snap making them scoff and storm off. "Damn baby you're feisty today" Kol growls in my ear causing his warm breath to tickle against my ear making me whimper. "Well I can't help it. I don't like it when sluts flirt with my man" I respond wrapping my arms around his neck. He grins "don't you worry my love. You have nothing to worry about because I have no interest in any woman except you" he replies kissing me on the lips making me smile "you better not or I will kick your ass" I retort making him chuckle as he breaks the kiss "I promise, I have no interest in any other woman and I do not pay attention to sluts like that or any woman that wants a piece of me" he says making me scowl "yeah well they ain't getting a piece of you because you belong to me, every inch of you is mine" I say seductively running a hand up his chest making him smirk as a small growl erupts through his chest. "To right I am. Now you should get heading over to the stage" he replies "oh trying to get rid of me are we?" I ask teasingly "of course not, it's just you're wearing leather pants and you know what that does to me when I see you in leather, it makes me want to grab you and just bend you over this bar and fuck you and I don't want to make you late for your performance so you best get heading to the stage before I do what I'm itching to do" he says with a small growl making me smirk and get a little turned on. I'm wearing a wine coloured crop top, black leather pants and black high heel leather boots and to complete the outfit I am wearing a black choker around my neck, so yeah I look hot and awesome.