Chapter 43

Hey everyone here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Somewhere in Atlanta....

No one's pov

It was a dark, breezy cold night in a small town in Atlanta. Very few people lived in this town so it was very quiet and hardly ever had any crime occur which made it the perfect place for Dahlia and Freya to reside when they were in their deep slumber.

Dahlia had been in her slumber when she suddenly woke up having felt a disconnection between her, Freya and Mira or Maia as they called her since they didn't want her knowing her real name although they weren't aware the girl knew the truth.

Dahlia was disorientated and confused, she felt drained of power which wasn't right for her as she was always full of power.

Dahila expected to find Freya and Maia in their coffins beside her but frowned as she saw they were empty. She tried to use her magic to locate them but could only locate Freya who was on her way back to her.

"Ah you're back, fancy telling me where you have been and where is the brat?" Dahlia asked casually as Freya walked through the door. The oldest Mikaelson child froze as she saw Dahlia standing there as she did not expect Dahlia to be awake.

"I was out on an errand" Freya explained and Dahlia hummed as she began to circle Freya like a prey "and what of the brat? Where is she?" Dahlia asked curiously as Freya nervously bit her lip. "She's gone" Freya answered making Dahlia pause and turn to look at her with a darkened look in her eyes.

"I beg your pardon" she said moving closer to Freya so she was stood directly in front of her "Mira is gone" Freya replied with a gulp knowing she wouldn't be happy when she found out what happened and she woukd be forced to deal with Dahlia's anger which usually Mira would but she was no longer with them.

"What do you mean by she's gone?" Dahlia asked in a threatening tone "Mira woke up early again, I also woke too and I went after her to bring her back. I followed her all the way to Chicago, she was in a park holding a balloon with a note, it was from Davina and she started asking questions. I tried to shut her down but she fought back and she snapped my neck and...." Freya explained trailing off at the end as she dreaded to tell Dahlia the next part which she knew she would be furious.

"And what?" Dahlia asked annoyed that Mira had once again woke up too soon and escaped. "She severed the link between us and I don't know how she did it but she did. We are no longer linked to her so we don't have access to her power" Freya explained and suddenly felt a sharp sting on her cheek.

"You let her get away!?" Dahlia snapped before slapping her again "it was an accident. She caught me off guard and overpowered me" Freya explained "did you try to find her?" Dahlia asked turning away from Freya.

"Of course I did but I couldn't find her. She's put a cloaking spell on her so I can't find her" Freya explained "did you try to break through the cloaking spell?" Dahlia asked as she began go pace back and forth.

"Of course I did but whatever cloaking spell she's using is far too strong so I couldn't break it" Freya explained earning another slap from Dahlia. "You stupid foolish child! How could you let that brat get away!?" Dahlia snapped "I didn't mean too. She was able to outsmart and overpower me" Freya explained and Dahlia snarled.

"Where could she have gone? She has nobody except for those parents of hers who don't know she's alive or that she exists" Dahlia said more to herself than to Freya. "I highly doubt she's gone to them. I mean she doesn't know them or have any memory of them so I don't see why she would go after someone she doesn't know" Freya pondered and Dahlia shook her.

"She was always asking questions about her parents. She was too curious and too smart" she said frustrated. "We need to find her and bring her back where I shall punish her for running away. Oh she's done it now" she declared growled through gritted teeth "how will we find her if she's clocked herself?" Freya questioned "we'll find a way but for now I want you to go back out there and try get a lead on her. I want her back in our clutches, she is too powerful to let go" Dahlia replied making Freya nod "I will not fail you Dahlia. I will find her and bring her back" Freya vowed bowing her head and Dahlia hummed as she lifted Freya's head up so she was looking at her "I know you won't dear. You're so obedient" she said as she caressed Freya's cheek.

"If anyone gets in the way of bringing her back to me. Eliminate them, do whatever it takes to bring her back" Dahlia said sternly looking into her eyes "yes Dahlia" Freya replied nodding her head before walking back out the door.
.
.
.
Back in Chicago.....

Kol and Davina were in bed making out after having another round of sex. All they had done since Rebekah and Mira went out shopping was cuddle, make out and have sex.

"Mom, dad we're home!" Mira announced as she walked through the door with tones of shopping bags followed by Rebekah who had a few shopping bags herself. Kol and Davina broke apart and quickly got out of bed and began getting dressed as fast as they could.

"We'll be right down!" Kol called out down the stairs as he zipped up his jeans. "Okay" Mira replied as she headed into the living room.

Once they were dressed Kol and Davina headed downstairs and greeted their daughter and Rebekah. "Hey sweetie, did you have fun?" Davina asked as she pulled Mira into a hug "I did Bekah bought me lots of things and we got our nails done" Mira answered before beginning to show her what she had got during her day out with Rebekah.

"I hope you two had fun" Rebekah said as she stood next to Kol "oh we had lots of fun" Kol replied with a smirk making her scoff in disgust. "Eww, I don't want to know" Rebekah said making him chuckle and shrug his shoulders "hey you were hoping we had a good time and I was just telling you we did" he defended before walking over to Davina and Mira and engaging in a conversation with them.

End of chapter

What did you think? Dahlia is awake and knows Mira has escaped. Will Freya find her? What will happen next?

Vote and comment