Chapter 51

Sorry about the lack of updates, I have been struggling with writers block with all my stories and I am trying to get through it and get back to working on my stories. So here is a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning contains sexual content....

One week later...

No one's pov

"Ohh right there" Davina moaned as Kol thrusted into her from behind as he had her pressed up against the shower wall as the hot water beat down on them "ugh baby" Kol growled thrusting faster as he gripped her hips tightly "hmm don't stop" she moaned as she pushed her arse back against him.

Kol stopped and pulled out making Davina frown until she was suddenly spun around and her legs were parted as Kol slid down to his knees, hands tracing her sides before hitching one of her legs up on his shoulder as he stroked her slit making her whimper.

Kol's eyes flickered up towards as he licked her slit and she threw her head back "look at me baby, I want you to look at me" he growled making her look down at him and she watched as he took her clit in his mouth and began to suck on it making her moan breathlessly, a sound which made his cock twitch.

He licked and sucked at her pussy rather hungrily which turned her into a moan mess as she grabbed at his hair, tugging at it and tightening her leg on his shoulder while pulling him closer to her "more please" she whimpered and she bucked her hips against his face before he sunk two fingers inside her, curling them making her head lull back and her eyes close.

Kol stopped and removed her leg from his shoulder before standing up and hoisting her up and sliding into her without needing any help or guidance from his hand. Davina tilted her head back with a moan as he grabbed her ass, kneading it as he pumped in and out of her while holding her up.

"Harder" she moaned as her legs tightened and she screamed as he pounded harder making their skin slap "ohh yes!" she moaned, gripping the back of Kol's neck as she pressed her forehead against his as he kept on thrusting into her.

"I'm gonna cum" he moaned as his hands roamed her body as she grinded up and down in his arms, her warm wet body rubbing against his "me too" she whimpered biting her lip, her breath hitching in her throat at every thrust he made, making her toes curl and her thighs quiver in pleasure as she felt the familiar knot in her stomach tighten.

"Cum for me darling" Kol groaned as he reached down between their bodies and rubbed her clit making her throw her head back as a moan ripped from her throat "ohh god, yes yes I'm cumming" she cried out as Kol pumped into her one last time as hard and as deep as he could making them both reach their climax and call out each others names in the process.

They soon became a hot panting mess, clinging to one another even as Kol pulled out and placed Davina down but she remained close to him with her head placed against his chest as he ran a hand through her hair while holding her close to him.

......

They quickly finished up their shower after that and got themselves dry and then got dressed, Kol put on a simple light blue t-shirt with black jeans and black vans while Davina put on a purple cami top with denim skinny jeans and black suede ankle boots, she also added a black faux leather jacket.

Davina's outfit