Chapter 27

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it. Enjoy.

One month later...

Kol's pov

Me and Davina were having a heated make out session in the dressing room of her club. She has already performed tonight and has decided to spend the rest of the night, making out with me. Not that I'm complaining, I do love our make out sessions but Davina's been acting a little strange. She seems to always want to be near me and kiss me which I obviously don't mind. I love being with her and kissing her but she's been extra touchy feely these last few days which is fine but she seems to be withholding sex whereas two weeks ago she couldn't keep herself from pouncing on me and having me take her on any piece of furniture we could find which was very fun but I am concerned not because she doesn't seem to want sex at the moment but by the fact she doesn't let me touch her in certain places anymore like her stomach or breasts. She says her breasts are very sensitive to the touch to the point they are a little sore and are irritating her and I don't know why she won't let me touch her stomach, she just always moves my hand away plus she seems to be drinking blood more than usual. She drank every blood bag in the house two days ago and when I asked her where they all went, she burst into tears, apologising because she drank them all and locked herself in the bathroom. She's just been very emotional lately that's all.

"Kol" Davina whimpers from underneath me before I suddenly find myself lying on the couch with her straddling me which I don't have a problem with, I like it when she's on top, it's hot. "I'm so thirsty" she says in a hoarse voice, I look to see the veins under her eyes are showing and her eyes are red. "You're still thirsty after all those blood bags you drank the other day?" I ask "for some reason yes. I need fresh blood Kol" she responds "okay well I'll get you some human to snack on when we've finished this" I respond as I sit up and crash my lips against hers making her moan. She returns the kiss, moving her lips in sync with mine before a couple seconds before breaking the kiss "you might wanna make that two or three humans as I'm quite famished and I would very much like to share them with you and have a little feeding party" she whispers in my ear making my cock twitch and a growl rumbles through my chest as I tighten my hold on her. "Hmm I would like that" I respond moving my head to the crook of her neck and nibbling the shell of her ear making her giggle and a little whimper escapes her lips too.

She pulls back making me look at her "well then, let's go and find our midnight feast" she purrs making me growl "can't I have you first?" I ask bucking my hips up so she can feel my hardened cock through my pants to let her know that I want her sexually. Davina bites her lip and giggles as she cups my face in her hands "you can have me after we've had our little feast" she says seductively before pressing her lips against mine making me groan. "Deal" I murmur against her lips as she traces her tongue along my bottom lip. Yes I may finally get sex tonight after two weeks of having no sex which has been torture not being able to please Davina and be intimate with her but then again I've gone 503 years without having sex with her and that was honestly a lot worse than two weeks so I can wait a bit more if we don't have sex tonight but hopefully we do because I'm super horny tonight.

Davina breaks the kiss and gets off me much to my dismay "come on, let's go" she says grabbing my hand as I stand up. "After you darling" I respond gesturing to the door "why thank you" she replies giving me a kiss on the cheek before heading to the door, pulling me along with her. She opens the door and walks out shutting it behind us once I'm out and then we walk down the hall heading back to the main area of the club. "Remember we only snack on people who are bad like cheaters or something" Davina says "of course love" I respond kissing her on the forehead before we reach the door that leads straight into the club area.

We walk through the door and loud music fills our ears and the lights beam down on every corner of the club. The club floor is full of people either drinking, dancing drunkenly, dancing in general, grinding up against each other and people making out, practically having sex on the dance floor.