Chapter 42

Hey everyone here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content....

The next day....

Kol's pov

Me and Davina walk downstairs after being woken up to music playing downstairs. "Good morning" Rebekah says as we enter the kitchen to find her and Mira making breakfast. "Good morning mom. What are you two doing?" Davina asks "we're making breakfast mom. We wanted to surprise you with a nice breakfast" Mira replies "aw well that's nice of you sweetie" Davina replies "so me and Mira will be leaving just before 12" Rebekah speaks up as she starts plating up the food which is pancakes, maple bacon and syrup.

"Okay, don't stay out all day" Davina replies as she sits down at the island table "of course we won't. We'll be back in the evening" Rebekah says "that long? What are you planning to do besides shop?" I ask as I sit beside Davina "I'm taking Mira for a manicure and pedicure too. I'm also going to buy her a horse" Rebekah explains "a horse?" Davina asks "yeah, I bought you one for your 15th birthday and I want to buy one for Mira to make up for all the years I lost with her" Rebekah responds "we lost a lot of years with her too Bekah. Don't you think we should be the ones to buy her a horse?" I retort "yeah but I'm her aunt/grandmother. Let me do this for her" Rebekah pleads I look at Davina who looks back at me and we both sigh as we cave. "Okay fine" I respond "yay, thank you mom and dad" Mira squeals with a big smile on her face. 

.

.

.

2 hours later...

"Okay it's nearly 12 so we're going now" Rebekah says grabbing her keys "okay, be careful Mira" Davina replies "I will mom" Mira replies "Rebekah look after my daughter" I say giving her a stern look "don't worry brother. I'll keep her safe" she assures me before she leaves with Mira, leaving me and Davina alone.

We look at each other "so we're alone" I say "so we are" she replies biting her lip "what do you want to do?" I ask casually "I don't know. Is there anything you want to do?" she asks "there is one thing I'd very much like to do" I respond with a small smirk "and what would that be?" she asks "let me give you a clue. It's what we were about to do last night before we were interrupted by my sisters arrival" I respond causing her to blush "ah yes, that. I know what you're talking about and I think we can definitely do that" she replies with a sexy smirk on her face. "Well then darling why don't you lead the way?" I suggest stepping in front of her and gesturing to the stairs.

She smirks and bites her lip  as she moves towards me "I have a better idea. Why don't you carry me?" she suggests "works for me" I respond before scooping her up in my arms bridal style making her laugh as I vamp speed up the stairs.

We reach our bedroom and I put her down as I kick the door shut. "We're finally alone" I say making her giggle as I pull her to me and kiss her passionately. The kiss quickly becomes heated though as we get a little handsy.

Davina trails her hands down to my pants and starts fiddling with the button as she glides her tongue along my bottom lip. I allow her entry and we're soon battling for dominance. Davina pulls back with a gasp as I suddenly slam her up against the wall "sorry" I say making her giggle "it's okay, no need to be worry. I'm not hurt, that was hot" she purrs biting her lip before crashing her lips against mine and jumping up. I grab her legs which she wraps around my waist "steady love" I say with a chuckle "are you complaining?" she asks "heck no, I just want you to be careful. You're with child love" I respond "I know, I wouldn't do something if I thought it was risky for the baby. You do know sex is perfectly normal and healthy for pregnant women right?" she says "yeah, I know that" I respond "well good, so don't worry so much now kiss me because my hormones are riling up like no tomorrow" she purrs making me chuckle. "Well in that case shall I just move this over to the bed?" I suggest "do whatever you want, I don't care. As long as I get some sugar" she responds seductively as she unexpectedly gropes my bulge making me grunt. "Damn you" I respond before gripping her chin and crashing my lips against hers.