Chapter 22

Here's a new chapter. I hope you like it.

One week later..

Davina's pov

I wake up to Kol yelling to someone on the phone. "I said no, Nik. I won't do it. I'm sick and tired of doing stuff for you. Get someone else to do your dirty work for you!" Kol snaps making me sit up in bed and I scoot up behind him. Wrapping my arms around his waist from behind as I place my legs on either side of him and I place my chin on his shoulder. He noticeably relaxes at my touch and sighs, gently stroking my arms around his front before turning his head causing his eyes to meet him mine and I give him a light kiss on the lips making him smile while Klaus rants on about something on the other end of the phone. "I sent you to keep watch on Jeremy so we'll have leverage over Elena and she keeps crossing me so I'm going to need you to hurt Jeremy and send me a picture or a video of you torturing him so I can show it to Elena to keep her in line!" Klaus yells making us roll our eyes in annoyance and Kol turns his head away from me as he brings his phone back to his ear as I unwrap my arms from around his waist and stroke his thighs. "Like I said, get someone else to do it! I'm not your errand boy so piss off and leave me alone!" Kol snaps hanging up the phone before Klaus could respond. Silence fills the room for a moment "I'm so getting daggered for that" he says "no you won't. I won't let that happen. Klaus will not hurt you or take you away from me, I won't allow it" I respond making him pull away from me only for him to wrap his strong arms around my waist and pull me onto his lap, I'm sat on his lap with my legs on either side of him and I wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm so glad you're here. I always feel calm when you're around especially when I'm angry at someone" he says pressing his forehead against mine as places a hand on the small of my back and pulls me even closer to him. "I know the feeling. You make me feel calm and you are one of the only people that can calm me down when I'm pissed off" I respond as he kisses my cheek. "I love it when you wear my shirts. You look so cute and sexy in them" he comments as he runs his hands up my thighs before placing his hands on my hips. "They're very comfortable to wear" I respond my nose gently bumping against his as our lips are mere inches away from each other. "I love how you just wear a shirt of mine and a pair of sexy knickers for bed" he responds making me blush "even though most of the time. My underwear end up on the floor half way through the night" I respond making him smirk "what can I say? I can't help myself around you. I'm addicted to you" he responds placing a kiss on my exposed shoulder blade since one side of his shirt is drooping down on one side due to the fact his shirt is rather big on me and I'm quite small. "Oh I'm aware and I love it. I myself have a bit of an addiction to you" I respond as I press my lips against his. He hums against my lips as the kiss deepens. I pull back and he brings a hand up to move a single strand of hair to the side since it was getting in my eye. "You know? It's been very nice having you stay over here, the last three days" he says "yeah it has been kind of nice" I respond "I was wondering and you don't have too if you don't want too but I was wondering how you would feel about perhaps living with me?" he asks nervously which is kind of adorable "it's something I'd be more than happy to negotiate about" I respond "ohh so I have to negotiate with you in order to get you to live with me?" he asks playfully making me giggle "no, I didn't mean it like that. Living with you, is something I'd definitely consider" I respond "okay and...." he trails off "it's just if we do live together, where will we live? We couldn't live at the house I'm currently at even though it's huge but it's Melanie and Violet's house too and this apartment is great but I prefer to live in a house than an apartment" I respond "I totally understand. If we were to live together, we'd live in a nice house with at least four or five bedrooms, you know for guests and stuff.  The house will have a nice garden too and a room for a gym" he explains "okay, I like the sound of it so far but if we're get a nice house with a nice garden. I'd like for there to be an outdoor swimming pool so I can bathe in the sun with or without a bikini" I respond biting my lip as he tightens his hold on me "oh really?" he asks making me shrug playfully. "Why yes. There's nothing wrong with bathing in the sun, completely naked. I mean, just imagine coming home back home from reapplying on blood bags or something and you find me in the back garden, near the pool, lying on a deck chair completely naked" I say seductively, smirking as I feel him harden beneath me. "Oh baby that's every man's dream to come home to their lover lying completely naked on a deck chair in the back garden where the neighbors could very easily see" he responds making me giggle "we'd make sure our house has high fences so no neighbors can see and if they do well, they'll get quite a show especially if we're having hanky panky in the garden right on the deck chair or even the pool" I respond seductively making his eyes darken with lust and he growls but at the same time, he also chuckles which is kind of hot. "Oh you would like someone to catch us having sex wouldn't you?" he retorts "well I won't deny that it's a turn on to be caught doing the naughty especially by your neighbors. Come on, we've already had this conversation" I respond making him chuckle as he holds me close to him. "So if we lived together? What else would occur on a daily basis?" he asks "I walk around the house completely naked" I say in a joking manner "just kidding or am I?" I say cheekily making him chuckle "you are being a right cheeky little minx today, aren't you?" he says rubbing his nose against mine making me blush "can't help it. I'm a vixen and we do like to tease and be a little cheeky" I respond, biting my lip as he squeezes my ass making me whimper "a female fox? Ironic, how I'm the wily fox out of my siblings and you're a little vixen" he says "two foxes in spirit and at heart. People should be worried" I whisper seductively against his ear making him growl and squeeze my ass. "They should be very worried" he retorts as he kisses up and down my neck making me sigh in content. "So back to living together..." he trails off as my phone buzzes and at first I ignore it as I want to pay full attention to Kol but my phone keeps buzzing which annoys us both, so I reach over to the nightstand and grab my phone "it's Melanie" I say as I read the name that flashes across my screen. I look to see she's sent me a text, telling me to come over as they have a problem "I have to go. There's a problem back at the house" I explain as I get off his lap. "Oh, okay. Do you want me come with you?" he asks "no, I'll be alright. You stay here and I'll be back later. We'll discuss living together when I come back" I respond making him smile "okay, great" he replies giving me a kiss before I grab some random clothes and rush into the bathroom to get ready. Once I'm all ready and dressed, I head to the door, giving Kol a kiss on the cheek on my way out the apartment.

.

.

25 minutes later...

I arrive at mine, Melanie and Violet's house and walk straight through the door. I instantly frown as I see the downstairs floor is completely trashed. "What the hell happened here?!" I yell slamming the front door shut before I vamp speed up the stairs as I hear Melanie and Violet talking upstairs. I find them in my room but I stop as I see there's words written in blood on the walls "it's the armory. They came here last night when we were at the club" Violet says as she hands me a card with the armory name on it "why didn't you inform me of this right away?" I ask "because we only got home an hour ago" Melanie replies "how come?" I ask curiously "I was up all night having hot sex with this hot ass rich dude at his penthouse" Violet replies bluntly "I see and what of you Mel? How come you only got back an hour ago?" I ask "I had a date with this girl. We talked for hours and then we had sex" she explains "good for you girl" I respond before getting back to the matter at hand. "These armory people came into our home and trashed the place. I can assure you they won't get away with it. They're after me so they're gonna get me but I'm going to make them regret ever pissing me off" I say "first you should inform Kol since he knows more about them than we do" Melanie advises "I will do but for now, let's get that blood cleaned off the walls" I respond heading to my bathroom to grab a wall stain cleaner spray and a cloth. "Speaking of which? Who's blood is that?" I ask curiously "that's the thing, we don't know" Violet responds I frown and walk over to the blood stained walls and drag my finger down a letter and pop my finger in my mouth to taste the blood so I can identify who the blood belongs too. Yeah it's one of my seer gifts, I can identify a person by tasting their blood. "23 year old, female from Miami, single, was an ex prostitute and a heroin addict" I say as I taste the blood, yeah tasting a persons blood also allows me to get a glimpse of what they were like or what they do for a living, it's quite fascinating really yet there are some things, I'd rather not know about. "Thought I could smell heroin but I thought it was just Viv" Melanie speaks up "hey, I don't smell of heroin nor do I even smoke heroin. I smoke the better stuff" Violet responds "you mean the stuff that is highly dangerous for humans?" Melanie retorts "yep" Violet replies nodding her head without even an ounce of shame on her face making me shake my head. "Right well if you ladies could scrub the blood off the walls for me. I'm gonna call Kol and get him to come over" I say before turning and holding my hand up as they go to get stuff to scrub the walls with "wait, leave the walls for now. Kol should see them" I say making them nod and sit down on my bed as I dial Kol's number and bring my phone to my ear as it rings.

To be continued...

What did you think? Kol had a bit of a screaming match with Klaus over the phone. Can't Klaus ever leave Kol alone? Typical. Kol and Davina started discussing living together and got a bit flirty. Davina's getting very flirty and cheeky. The armory broke into Davina and the girls house. Kol's not going to like that. Davina is swearing to make the armory pay for pissing her off. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment