Chapter 13

Hey there guys, here's a brand new chapter. I hope you like it.

One month later.....

Kol's pov

So it's been one month since me and Davina kind of started over and I feel we have gotten much closer and she has warmed up to me more. She's not as intense around me but I can tell she's still hesitant to trust me which I don't blame her for her and I didn't expect for her to trust me right away. I know it's going to take some time before she can trust me again.

Over the last month I've taken to helping Davina and her friends at the club. I only help set up for opening and I have worked behind the bar once but that was only because they were low on staff that night. I have dropped the whole befriending Jeremy thing so Klaus can have leverage over Elena. I decided that it wasn't worth making Davina any more angry, it's not worth letting her down so for her sake I've stopped but I still hang out with him from time to time as he's actually an alright guy except for the fact he slept with the love of my life. Yeah I don't think I'll be getting over that anytime soon. I feel slightly better knowing Davina didn't let him touch her or cum inside her but he still had sex with her even if it was during a threesome with her friend Violet.

Speaking of her friends they're slowly warming up to me but they're still wary of me. They fear I'll end up breaking Davina's heart again which I won't do, I'm never going to do anything to ruin my chances with her, I'm never going to hurt her again. I just want her to be mine again, I want her love. It doesn't feel wrong to feel like that anymore we're way past that even if she was raised by my sister and that I have known her since she was a child. Of course it was wrong but I couldn't help myself I fell in love with her and I'm not ashamed of that and I won't let it get in my way of winning her back and making her mine again. And this time I'm never going to screw things up.

As of right now I'm currently on my way to the club. Davina wants me to help her prepare the club for opening time and she says she needs my help setting up for her palm reading sessions. After asking her multiple times and getting the answer no all the time, Davina is finally going to read my palm and read my past and see my future. I'm curious was to what's going to happen to me in the future. Maybe she will see how much I love her and that we will eventually get back together. Who knows what she'll see but I want to know.

So I'm going to be sitting in on her sessions and watch her read other people's palms before she reads mine.

.
.
.
.
I arrive at the club and knock on the door which is soon opened by Davina "hi Kol come on in" she says standing aside to let me enter. She shuts and locks the door behind me once I've entered "so what do you want me to do first?" I ask "just make sure the downstairs bar is tidy and make sure there's enough stock of drinks at the bar. If not you will need to pop to the storage room and get some alcohol" she replies handing me a set of keys "the silver key with the blue rhinestone on is the key for the storage closet. If you need me I'll be in my office" she explains before walking away to her office by office she means her room where she does her palm reading. I head to the bar to do what she's asked me to do.

.

.

15 minutes later...

I've done what Davina wanted me too and it's near to opening time so I head up to see what Davina wants me to do now. I arrive at her office and knock on the door "you may enter" she says I grab the handle and turn it before opening the door and stepping inside. She shuts the door "I've sorted the bar. What do you want me to do?" I ask "just stay here now. The bar opens in 10 minutes" she replies "where are your friends?" I ask "they'll be here, they're just finishing up at their jobs" she explains "okay so do you have any customers coming for a palm reading?" I ask she shrugs her shoulders "I don't know, they just tend to show up" she replies as she starts setting the table. "Could you mind the room and make it look neat and tidy while I get dressed?" she asks "yeah sure" I respond she gives me a small smile before leaving the room to get dressed, leaving me to tidy up the room but there's not really much for me to tidy up since it's already pretty neat but Davina likes things perfectly tidy.