Chapter 9

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

The next day....later that night

Kol's pov

I arrive at Angelz riot once I get inside and I scan the club in search for Davina. It doesn't take long to find her as she's at the bar serving people. I walk over to the bar and sit myself down at the stool "what can I get you?" she asks turning to face me and she instantly freezes as she realizes it's me. "I'd like a cocktail. What do you suggest I try?" I ask "you can try a get the fuck out" she replies taking me back slightly by her words, she bites her tongue before laughing at my expression "it's actually a name of a drink" she says "oh what else is there I might like?" I ask she sighs and hands me a drink menu "see for yourself" she says "I would but I figured I'd ask you since you know the drinks and all. I want to know what you think is the nicest cocktail I'll like" I respond "fiesty foxy" she replies "sounds interesting but what about Davina's epic boost. That sounds like something I'll like" I say pointing at the drink that has her name on it. "I think that will be a little too strong for you" she replies placing one hand on the bar counter and the other on her hip. "Oh I can handle strong" I respond with a small smirk. She sighs and bites her lip "are you gonna order a drink or are you going to continue wasting my time?" she asks looking fed up and annoyed. "I'll have the drink you suggested" I respond "which one get the fuck out or fiesty foxy?" she asks  "the second one" I respond she nods and begins making the drink but as she does she places a cigarette between her lips and quickly lights it making me frown as she takes a puff of it. "You smoke?" I ask stunned as she exhales the smoke "yes so what. What's it to you?" she retorts as she mixes my drink in a cocktail shaker "nothing I'm just surprised" I respond as she pours the drink into a glass. "Why did you expect me to be some good little girl?" she retorts handing me my drink as she takes another puff of the cigarette. "Not entirely" I respond as I pick up my drink and take a sip. "Woah that's good stuff" I say with a chuckle as the stuff tingles in my throat and gives me a slight giddy feeling. "I'm aware. I made that drink" she retorts "so you work in a club, you smoke and have a bitchy attitude. Anything else I should know about you Roxie. If that's even your name" I say making her scowl and narrow her eyes at me before suddenly leaning in closer to me allowing me to get a good look of her cleavage. "Look I don't know what your game is but whatever it is I suggest you fucking drop it and leave me the hell alone. I don't have time for your shit!" she snaps before beginning to storm off but I quickly grab her by the arm. "Now hang on I wouldn't walk away just yet unless you want your customers to know that Roxie isn't your real name" I say smuggly I'm loosing patience here and I need to talk to her but I'm not going to get anywhere if I just let her walk off. Davina suddenly turns around and roughly grabs me by the collar of my shirt, pulling my face a little closer as she glares at me. "You better shut your damn mouth. I will not let you ruin everything I built here. This is my sanctuary and I will not let you take that away from me so stop trying to ruin my life!" she snaps before storming off and I instantly take off after her. Following her straight out to the hall which is empty." I'm not trying to ruin anything nor am I trying to ruin your life. I just want to talk" I say walking after her. "We are talking" she retorts without turning around "not properly we're not. We have talking to do" I say reaching out and grabbing her arm but she quickly pulls her arm away from me as she turns to face me. "We have nothing to talk about" she hisses hate and distress burning in her eyes "yes we do. I need answers and you need to answer them" I respond making her scoff. "I don't have to answer anything certainly not to you!" she snaps clenching her fists. "Davina please just listen to me. I have a lot to say to you" I respond growing frustrated with how stubborn she's being "well I have nothing to say to you" she retorts "that's fine but please just listen to me" I say desperately "I can't do this. I don't need this, you need to leave now" she says looking very upset and frustrated. "No don't make me go away Davina. Please I know you're still hate me for what I did and I don't blame you but you need to know that I never meant anything I said" I respond which seems to make her snap. "No don't you dare lie to me! You did mean what you said otherwise you wouldn't have said them! I let you fool me once but never again. I'm not some weak, naive little girl who you can just use and lie to anymore! I will not let you break me again!" she snaps which makes my heart clemch and I feel my eyes begin to tear up."Davina you don't understand. You may not believe me and I don't blame you but I honestly never meant anything I said. Everything I told you that day was a lie. I never wanted to break up I loved you, I still do" I explain but she doesn't want to hear it. "No stop it. Stop lying and don't you dare say those words to me which are nothing but a pack of lies!" she snaps I notice her eyes glistening meaning she's tearing up. "If you just listen to me for a few minutes. I can explain everything about why I broke up with you and make you see that while I said all those cruel things, I never truly meant them" I respond wanting to just hold her in my arms and comfort her. Davina shakes her head "not right now. I can't do this, I can't look at you. You need to leave" she says I sigh in defeat "fine I'll leave but this isn't over. I'm coming back because we need to resolve things Davina. We both deserve answers from one another" I respond she doesn't say anything instead she just wraps her arms around her body and looks away from me. "J-just go please" she whispers making my heart clench. "I'm sorry for whatever pain I caused you. I truly did never mean anything I said that day and if I could turn back time and take it all back, I would because living without you was torture" I respond giving her one last look and sighing when she doesn't answer back. "I'll see you around" I say before vamp speeding away. I think I'm just gonna go home and drain every blood bag in my fridge and drown myself in bourbon as I berate myself for being so foolish by breaking Davina's heart and letting her slip through my fingers like the ass I am.

Davina's pov

Once Kol is out of sight, I vamp speed inti my dressing room and break down as I slam the door shut and slide down the door. I bury my head in my hands as tears make their way down my face. I've gone so long with trying to be strong and trying to pretend nothing bothers me. I've been brave and holding back my feelings for so long and all it takes is for Kol to appear in my life to make it all come back. Seeing Kol reminds me of how foolish and naive I was, it reminds me of how much I've secretly missed him, it reminds me of how I secretly love him deep down and it reminds me of the guilt and heartbreak I bare from the loss of our baby. One reason why I never wanted to come face to face with Kol was because I didn't want to remember the guilt and heart ache I felt when our baby was born sleeping with no heartbeat. By seeing him I become racked with guilt that he never knew that I carried his child, he lost his chance to be a father because I was too afraid to return home after I found out because I thought he wouldn't care. He never knew or experinced the pain of losing our baby and that kills me. If Kol is ever to find out I fear he will hate me, it's what I deserve for losing our baby no matter how many times the girls have told me it wasn't my fault but I was the one who carried the baby and I gave birth to the baby, a beautiful little baby that was sadly stillborn. A little baby girl who had at some point lost her heartbeat before she was due to come into the world and be with me. I don't want Kol to know that pain no matter how much he broke my heart. At the end of all of it though, I just want to protect him from the heartache.

End of chapter, what did you think? Any good? Things are still tense between Kol and Davina but that will soon change once they've got most of their hurt and frustration out of the way. Poor babies though. Poor Davina. She wants to protect Kol from the heartache of losing a child he never knew about. Will Davina tell him or will Kol find out? What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment