Chapter 20

Here's a new, I hope you like it.

Two weeks later...

Kol's pov

I arrive at Anglez riot night club intending to see my girl. I have just returned to Chicago after temporarily leaving town to meet with Rebekah who insisted I meet up with her and help her with something. She had originally tried to make me come down to Mystic Falls but I refused to remembering Davina's warning to stay clear of Mystic falls. So I met up with her in the next city and stayed with her for a couple of days helping her track down Elijah who has apparently ran off with Katerina. She was angry to find he had gone off with her knowing she abandoned her own daughter when she was a baby. Honestly I was too but I was more concerned about what Davina would think if she found out about it.

Me and Rebekah failed to track them down though so we decided to leave it but then Rebekah started asking questions about me and Davina. She confronted me about mine and Davina's secret relationship 503 years ago and she gave me a telling off and a good slap  for breaking her heart and partially being the reason Davina ran away. She then asked me if I've been with Davina since I've been in Chicago which I at first didn't give her an answer too as I wasn't sure if Davina wants her to know or not but in the end I just decided to be honest and told her we are back together but I made her swear not to say anything to Elijah or Klaus, knowing they'll riot about it. Well Klaus will most likely riot and have a hissy fit. Elijah will probably just give me a scolding.

After I told Rebekah that me and Davina are dating, she warned me not to break her heart again or she'll hunt me down and dagger me. I of course swore I wouldn't break Davina's heart, not this time.

I make my way through the club searching for my girlfriend but I only see Melanie and Violet who are walking around holding a tray up and handing cocktails to customers. They're both dressed for their performance. I know this because Davina and the girls tend to dress up a bit when they perform whereas when they're just serving people or engaging with customers. They just wear tank tops with tight jeans or a skirt and high heels.

Melanie is wearing a black crop top and a high waisted tartarn skirt and black boots, she's also wearing a black mask as the girls usually do. Violet is wearing a black leather corset top, black skinny jeans with slight rips in them and black heeled ankle boots with a black mask on her face.

(Melanie's outfit)

(Violet's outfit)