Chapter 37

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

The next day....

Kol's pov

Davina wakes up and curls up against me, placing her head on my chest making me smile and kiss her on the forehead as I wrap my arm around her. "Morning" she mumbles as her eyes lock on mine "morning love. How'd you sleep?" I ask "rather well actually" she replies before sitting up so I sit up with her.

"Are those roses?" she asks glancing at the nightstand where the vase of roses are. "Yeah, I got them for you on my way back but you were asleep so I just put them in there" I respond she smiles "aww that's so sweet" she replies giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I turn my head and kiss her on the lips making her smile. I wrap right my arm around her shoulder as I deepen the kiss but we're suddenly interrupted by a loud snore coming from the other bed making us pull away and look at Mira who is sprawled out on her bed like a starfish and snoring away rather loudly.

"Aww she snores like you" Davina says "hey!" I respond making her giggle "it's true, you snore like a chu train but don't worry I still love you" she replies giving me a quick kiss on the lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 hour later....

We're all dressed and ready to go get some breakfast, well Mira and Davina want breakfast. I just want some blood but I'll have something proper to eat too.

"So are we heading home today?" Davina asks making me freeze "not quite" I respond "how come?" she asks Mira takes that moment to go to the bathroom.

I sigh and sit us down on the bed "because there's still a problem I need to deal with" I say making her frown "but I thought you said the problem was dealt with?" she asked "I did and the problem you're referring to is very much dealt with but there's a new problem" I explain making her frown. "What is it?" she asks "Mary knew" I say "knew what?" she asks "she knew about you" I respond her eyes widen.

"What exactly did she know?" she asks "she knew your real name, she knew Katerina is your biological mother and she knew my sister adopted you and renamed you Davina" I explain "there's more isn't there? What else did she know?" she asks "she knew me and you were really close up until you left and she knew you were pregnant" I respond "how did she know all that?" she asks "Mary was obsessed with my family, she became quite a problem for us so we took her daylight ring but apparently she had allies who kept an eye out on things for her. She called them eyes and ears and they found out this information and told her" I explain she purses her lips together as she takes in the information.

"So she was a stalker?" she asks "yes and she is dead but I need to find out who were her eyes and ears. I need to eliminate them" I respond "do what you must to protect us but let me help" she replies "I can't, it might be too dangerous for you" I respond "at least let me help with the search. Don't make me stay on the sidelines when I'm useful" she replies making me sigh. I give her a kiss on the forehead as I grab her hand.

"Fine, you can help me search but you have to let me eliminate the problem on my own. I don't want to pull you into any danger" I respond she smiles "deal, as long as I get to be useful" she replies "darling you are always useful. I just don't want to put you in any danger even though you can take care of yourself but we have to think of the baby" I respond placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I know" she replies jumping as Mira bursts out the bathroom "so when we do start?" she asks "start what?" I ask raising an eyebrow at her. "Start searching for this mole of Mary's?" she asks I instantly shake my head "ah  no you are not getting yourself involved in this" I respond sternly making her scoff.

"Dad, I'm not staying here and it kind of does involve me in a way. I can be a good help" Mira responds making me sigh "fine but you're only helping me find the mole. The killing is my job" I respond "fine, that's okay" she replies before skipping over to us.