19

She responded, pressing her body against mine, and letting her fingers tangle in my hair, at the base of my neck. I groaned in approval, and tightened my fingers on her thigh. The kiss deepened, and she parted her lips, allowing me entrance with a sigh. My hand moved higher on her leg, pushing her tiny skirt up, until my hand was on her naked hip, feeling only the string of her underwear. I moved over her, keeping my lips connected to hers, and pressed myself against her. Her hands came around my neck and traveled down my back a short ways. When she dug her nails in, just a little, my hips jerked against her. She snatched her lips away from me, surprise on her face. I didn't say anything. I just continued to hold her gaze, while I tried to catch my breath. Her own breathing seemed to be a little erratic, as well. "Um...maybe we should get up," she said, breathlessly. I couldn't stop the disappointed feeling that filled my gut, but I rolled away from her, back to my side of the bed. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea," I sighed. We both lay there for a moment, not speaking. "Are you mad?" she whispered, finally breaking the silence. I glanced back over to her, hearing the uneasiness in her tone. "No," I replied, turning back towards her. "I'm not mad. Why would I be?" She bit her lip, and looked at me through her lashes. I stopped the groan that threatened to escape my throat. "Because...I stopped...this. I know you want to...sleep together. I just don't know if I'm ready for that. I always said that I would wait until I was married." I saw the torment on her face, the fear that I was angry for her sticking to her morals and beliefs. I brought my hand to the side of her head, and smoothed her bed mussed hair down. "I'm not mad. I would never be mad about your beliefs. I will never try to force you to do anything that you aren't ready to do. That doesn't mean that I won't be frustrated. Being this close to you, and in that way...it makes things hard. Really hard..." Her eyes glanced down to where my hips were close to hers, and blushed. "I'm sorry," she whispered. I shook my head. "Don't be. Whenever you're ready, then I'm here. Don't ever think that I will try to rush you, or push you into anything." We just stared at each other for a moment, before she sighed. "Thank you." I kissed her, pressing my lips to hers firmly, for a second, then smiled. "Let's get dressed. I have something special planned for today, if you're up for it. I was thinking of inviting some friends to come with us too." Excitement made her emerald eyes shine and dance. "Really? Where are we going?" I laughed. "I'm not telling. It's a surprise. Just get ready. Nothing fancy. I'm sure Kat has something that you can borrow again. If not, you can wear a pair of my sweats and a t-shirt. Oh, I do have a question though." "What?" she asked, jumping up out of the bed. Her skirt was still pushed high, showing me her basic pale lavender colored string bikini underwear. I guess the look on my face had her looking down at herself, then she started snatching at the end of the skirt, trying to cover herself hastily. "Oh my God, I'm sorry. I didn't real-" I laughed again. "It's fine, Anna. I'm a big boy." I grabbed my shower things and turned towards the bathroom. Before I closed the door, I met her gaze again. "Just because I'm respecting your wishes, and not rushing you... doesn't meant that I'm not imagining how amazing it will be to have you beneath me." She gasped, making a squeaking sound, as her eyes widened in shock. Her innocence was so apparent in that moment alone, that I almost laughed again. Instead, I shot her a wink and shut the bathroom door. I needed a cold shower. As much as I loved being close to her, and teasing her, it really was frustrating as hell. The cold water did it's thing, so I was feeling slightly more in control when I walked back into my room. Anna was standing at the foot of my bed, with a black XPLR Hot Topic shirt, half way over her head. "Helped yourself to my clothes, huh?" I joked, walking towards her. She yanked the shirt all the way down, and blushed. "Kat said that she didn't really have anything else here, and I assumed there wasn't any time to wash clothes so...yeah. Is that okay?" I stepped back and let my eyes travel over her, from her bare feet, up her naked legs, to the shirt that just barely covered her ass. "It's better than okay," I almost growled. What was it about seeing her in my t-shirt that almost had me coming undone? Did I have time to take another cold shower. Shit! She stood there, looking a little uncomfortable so I looked away. "Did you need some joggers?" "Joggers?" she asked. "Sweatpants," I clarified. "Oh. Yes, please. Do you think they'll fit me?" I walked to my dresser and opened the bottom one. Sitting on top was a black pair with red writing. It said 'Always tired.' It would match with the shirt she had on, so I grabbed them out, and turned back to hand them to her. "Thank you," she said, quietly. "You're welcome," I replied. I reached for her, placed my hand on her waist, and pulled her to me. "I realized that I never asked you that question," I said, my voice coming out a little gravelly. She licked her lips, and met my gaze. "Then ask me," she replied. I leaned down, and pressed my lips to hers, before swiping my tongue against them. I pulled back before she could respond to it. "Would you like to fly to where we are going or drive? It would be an hour and a half flight, compared to an almost 6 hour drive. It's up to you" She looked confused for a second, letting her forehead crease. "Fly? We're leaving the state?" I shook my head. "No, we'll still be in California." "Oh...uh, I don't know? What do you want to do? Do you feel like driving that long? Maybe we should fly. I've never been on a plane before. I never had anywhere to go that I couldn't drive too."