100 Anna's POV

I opened my bag and started digging through to see what Kat had packed for me. "Oh. My. God," I whispered, looking at the things that I pulled out. There was no regular underwear. AT ALL. Katrina had only put the skimpy ass lingerie in my bag, along with thongs, and a particularly revealing outfit for the next day, with one pair of jeans and a skimpy shirt. Where had all of my normal things went? I was going to KILL her! I took a deep breath and dumped the entire bag out onto the floor. There had to be something at least halfway normal in all of this junk. I dug through the various scraps of lace and satin fabric, until I found something that could work. I pulled up the material to see it better. It was a simple cotton nightie, with white lace trim over the shoulders, lining the deep V cut in the front and back, over the breast area, and down over the abdomen. It let out into a soft green cotton skirt that would probably end around mid thigh. Attached to it, was a matching green, cotton thong. God, it would be easier just to wear no underwear at all! I hated butt floss, with a passion. "Uuughh," I groaned loudly, holding the outfit up. Whatever. I didn't have a choice. It was this or go naked, and I knew that I didn't have that in me. I slid the nightie on over my head, pulled it over my chest, and felt it fall gently down my thighs. At least it was comfortable. I kept my head down, unwilling to look in the mirror until I had too. I pulled the thong up and immediately cringed when the dreaded string found it's mark. I reminded myself that it wouldn't be there for long, then blushed at the thought. I grabbed the blow dryer from the wall and finally looked in the mirror. The deep lace V fell all the way to the line below my breast, with the same sentiment in the back. The thin lace was completely see through, except for the small pieces of fabric that had been put over the  nipple area. I rolled my eyes at my reflection. What was the point in hiding the nipple, if you were just going to show the rest of the breast anyway? Stupid outfit. The lace design flowed over my midriff, down to my hips, where the soft green fabric started. I felt a draft on my ass and reached around to make sure that the skirt wasn't bunched up. "Nooo," I groaned, when I felt the long slit that opened over my ass. This was going to actually leave me walking into the room, with Colby, with my entire ass hanging out. What in the actual FUCK was I supposed to do about that? "You okay in there?" I heard his deep voice come through, with a gentle tapping on the door. "Fine!" I squeaked out. "Get ahold of yourself," I whispered to my reflection. "You can do this. You aren't a child. You're a grown ass woman." I clenched my jaw in resignation, and went about blow drying my hair. I brushed through each strand, making sure that it was completely dry before I turned the dryer off. I felt like my hair was just hanging there, limply, with no oomph at all. I flipped my head over and yanked the brush through it, upside down, to give it some body. That would have to work. Afterwards, I brushed my teeth with the complimentary travel toothbrush that was on the counter, and gargled with the Listerine three times before I was satisfied. I leaned onto the counter and stared at myself. There wasn't anything left for me to do. Nothing left that I could use as a stall tactic. Nothing left to do, but walk out that door. This was it. Holy Shit. I stood straight, fixed my hair with my fingers, straightened the nightie, and took a deep breath. I ignored the fact that I could feel every bit of moving air on my bare ass, and took the couple of steps to the door. "You can do this, you can do this," I kept whispering to myself. I reached out and put my hand on the knob, then slowly twisted it. I swallowed hard and pulled it open. I took the first step out, towards the monumental moment that was about to occur, and heard his deep voice. "I thought I was going to have to come in after.....you," he said, pausing when I came into his view. His eyes roamed my body up and down, quickly, then he met my gaze and swallowed hard. I stood still, at the corner of the desk just outside the bathroom door, and waited. His eyes lowered slowly, trailing over the deep V that the nightie fell into, over my breasts, my midriff, then lower still. I could feel his eyes lingering on my bare legs, like his fingertips caressing my skin. My breath was coming in short, shallow gasps, until his eyes traveled back the way they had come and met my own. He stood and walked slowly towards me. I felt like he was trying to not scare me away, like I was a skittish kitten that would dart away at the slightest movement. Maybe I was. I held his intense blue gaze, unable to look away. Then he was standing right in front of me, only a few inches separating us. His eyes had darkened, and his pupils covered more than the blue. They had a hungry look to them that made me clench my legs together. He brought his hands up slowly and put them on my shoulders. His eyes left mine and went to his own fingers that dipping under the lace on my shoulder. "You look beautiful," he said, hoarsely. I didn't reply. I couldn't. My senses were in overdrive, making every touch, every smell, everything, hyper sensitive. His fingertips feathered over my shoulder, my collarbone, then up my neck. I let my head fall back and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of the chills that he was sending through me. The smells of vanilla and peppermint invaded my nose then, and it was invigorating. I felt his hand leave my neck, so I straightened my head and opened my eyes. His own eyes were watching his fingertips again, as they traveled down my arm. Goosebumps erupted over my sensitive skin and I squirmed a little. Was the slightest touch supposed to be this intense?