63

I wasn't sure she believed me with the skeptical look that she was giving me. "Guess I should go change," she said, looking up as Corey came out of the bathroom. "Still have a lot of packing to do." I motioned towards all of the satin and lace that she had thrown into the corner of the room. "You mean that stuff?" I asked, laughing a little. The heavy feeling was lifting now, the way a dream fades away. "No!" she exclaimed. She threw the blankets back, giving me a great view of her legs before she stood. "Those will be left here for the maid to toss in the trash." I laughed and watched her pick out her clothes, then walk towards the bathroom. I laughed even harder when she kept pulling at the back of the shorts, trying to keep that little part of her ass cheeks covered. "You're spoiling the view!" I shouted, before she closed the bathroom door. Her hand came out with just her middle finger up, and I let out another loud bellow of laughter. I hadn't seen that coming! Maybe I was a bad influence on her. "Yo, can I talk to you really quick?" Brennen asked, sitting down on his bed, across from me. "What's up?" I responded. "Well, I mean, if you don't want to talk about it right now, that's fine. I just can't help but wonder. You've been talking about Anna for a few months now, right?" I nodded slightly. I had, but she had been a ghost. "So, you haven't had sex at all? With anyone?" I sighed and shook my head. "No. Not at all. My hand has been my best friend," I said, cracking a grin. He grinned back, and looked at me with awe. "I bet. I can't remember the last time I dated a virgin." "Speaking of," I said, pointing to the pile that Anna had in the corner. "How about bagging all of that up and putting it with the luggage?" "Yeah, sure," he said, standing up. "Just use that bag that's on the floor," I said. He grabbed the discarded clothing bag and started shoving the items into it. After just a moment, he stopped and actually looked at what he was putting into the bag. "Broooo," he said, quietly. "This is not virgin attire." "It's good to be prepared," I said with a shrug, when he looked at me. "Genius," he replied, grinning. "Hurry up, before she comes out," I urged him on. Right as he threw the full bag in with the luggage, Anna walked out of the bathroom. All eyes were on her, but none of us said a word. I think that the guys were just as star struck as I was. She walked over to the bed, and stood in front of me. "Does I look okay?" she asked, hesitantly. She smoothed her hands down over the green V-neck that she had on. "Huh, uh, yea," I replied. My mouth suddenly felt dry. I licked my lips, and took in her outfit. Honestly, it was simple but somehow incredibly sexy on her. A plain emerald V-neck shirt, that hugged her curves in ways that I wished that I could, the ends hanging over a pair of white-ripped cut off jean shorts, with a pair of white Nikes, with a green check, on her feet. Her hair was brushed smooth, and pulled to hang over one shoulder. "Are you sure?" she asked, probably weirded out that I was still just staring at her like an idiot. "Yea, Yes." I answered again, firmly. "You look amazing. You always do." A loud banging and a voice that sounded a lot like Jake started yelling through the adjoining room door. "Wakey, wakey, hands off snakeyyyy," he wailed. Corey jumped up and opened the door fast, causing Jake, who had been leaning against the other side, to fall into the room face first. "Oof," he groaned, before rolling over on his side, and resting his head in his palm. "So, how's it going?" he asked over our laughter. "Get your dumbass off the floor," I said laughing, before tossing a pillow at him. He caught it and sat up. "Sam told me to come make sure that you guys were about ready." "No, I still have to take a shower," I replied. "Didn't take one last night. I'm still pretty sore, but the bleeding has stopped so it shouldn't slow me down too much. I'll be ready soon." He nodded and jumped to his feet before heading back through the door. "Oh Saayaaaam," he sang out, pulling it closed behind him. I tossed the covers back and climbed to my feet. My side throbbed painfully, but the bandages were clean. I stretched my arms towards the ceiling gingerly, and groaned with the stretch of my muscles. "Let me get your clothes," Anna said. She pulled my bag up from the floor and started pulling out the change of clothes that I had left. Thankfully, I had opted for comfort, instead of style, since I knew that we were going to making a long drive. A pair of grey sweatpants, and a white t-shirt was set aside along with socks and a pair of boxer briefs. I saw her blush slightly when she added those to the pile and I couldn't help but smirk. My innocent little Anna. "I'll take them to the bathroom for you. Can one of you help make sure he doesn't fall?" she said. "Yeah, I got him," Brennen volunteered. "I can walk," I said, rolling my eyes. "I'm sure you can, but you can also fall and that' what I don't want to happen. So, deal with it and come on," she said, then turned on her heel and headed to the bathroom. "Damn," Brennen whispered approvingly. "I know right," I replied, with a grin. "She's got a little fire in her." I held my side and walked slowly to the bathroom. I was really sore, and I was sure that side was bruised as hell, but I fine. Brennen walked along side me, then tipped his hat at me when we reached the bathroom. Anna closed the door and turned to look at me. "Do you, you know," she said nervously, then ran her fingers through her hair. "Do you need help? Undressing or, um, bathing, or anything?" I put on that I was worse than I really was, and hobbled to the toilet to sit down. "Actually, yeah, I think I do," I replied, breathlessly. "The walking kind of wore me out and got me to hurting." "Oh...okay," she replied. She nodded her head, and I could see that she was steeling herself for what she thought she was about to do. "You'll have to stand back up."